BMW S1000RR Forum banner
101 - 120 of 260 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
My '22 MPK w/ premium lite pk was $21,805 sans fees. Total was 24,008.04 OTD with taxes and fees.
My quote for the '23 with the same specs(including TPMS) $23,425 sans fees. Total $27,054.73 OTD with Taxes and fees.

Up $3,046.69
Unless you’re in PR paying 10.5% sales tax the ”fees” you’re paying sound like a “market adjustment“, which I’d never pay.

Either way based on the BMW configurator the MSRP has actually decreased.

· Registered
Working on that
141 Posts
Unless you’re in PR paying 10.5% sales tax the ”fees” you’re paying sound like a “market adjustment“, which I’d never pay.

Either way based on the BMW configurator the MSRP Has actually decreased.
Oh I've definitely let them know all those fees are a non-starter. I'm in nyc, sales tax is 8.875% Freight I get @ $695. But now you want dealer handling @ $199, title fees @ $259 and document OR admin fees @ $295. I do my own registration and which is it document or admin, that sounds like BS. The know I don't play and will take my business elsewhere. Its happened before. nice 12 hour round trip to PA.

· Registered
345 Posts
Oh I've definitely let them know all those fees are a non-starter. I'm in nyc, sales tax is 8.875% Freight I get @ $695. But now you want dealer handling @ $199, title fees @ $259 and document OR admin fees @ $295. I do my own registration and which is it document or admin, that sounds like BS. The know I don't play and will take my business elsewhere. Its happened before. nice 12 hour round trip to PA.
Wouldn’t Cross County Cycle be closer?

· Vendor
5,258 Posts
Cannot believe there is gold fork tubes on a black bike. Even my M1000RR has black fork tubes.

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Cannot believe there is gold fork tubes on a black bike. Even my M1000RR has black fork tubes.
Gold is DDC, Black in Non DDC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Nice. Clear screen and passenger kit is that a NA bike?
They look the same (except the turn signals)…but this is the Euro version.

· Vendor
5,258 Posts
Gold is DDC, Black in Non DDC

Since when did Motorrad follow a standard in the S series product line.

Reactions: Fbto

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Since when did Motorrad follow a standard in the S series product line.
Been this way for years. When my black 2023 arrives, it will have black forks.(Track only) And when my white 2023 arrives, it will have gold forks.

Reactions: bennymx

· Registered
Working on that
141 Posts
Anyone seen the '23 M in person? Went to the dealer yesterday and word is the bmw warehouse is full of 23's just waiting for more 22s to be sold before release. Expectation is delivery ~Jan/Feb

I'm a lot excited

· Registered
345 Posts
Anyone seen the '23 M in person? Went to the dealer yesterday and word is the bmw warehouse is full of 23's just waiting for more 22s to be sold before release. Expectation is delivery ~Jan/Feb

I'm a lot excited
I've seen a few dealer sites listing 22 as "arriving soon". Guessing they've been sitting in the VPC waiting for clutch cover screw...b/c the tech hasn't complete extensive training on how to proper remove a screw and apply the correct amount of loctite. /s

· Registered
345 Posts
Not sure that USA gets the taller EU screen. USA site was showing the non-taller screen earlier.
All 2023 get tall screen.

I mentioned the clear screen and passenger kit b/c I was told NA likes to configure bikes that way and that there is some US law about smoked screens.

The highlights of the new BMW S 1000 RR
• …
• Optimized aerodynamics with new front section, winglets, high windshield and
partitioning off of the lower triple clamp.

101 - 120 of 260 Posts