BMW S1000RR Forum banner
441 - 457 of 457 Posts

·
7,486 Posts
Stoprak won all 3 races. Baut did well on 2nd race, brought the title finally to Ducati after a decade of losses. They finally had the right bike/rider package with Baut.
If Stoprak did not have mechanicals a couple of events, he would have taken the title. Baut's lucky year.

Yamaha has a new track R1 for 2023, will see how it goes. Locatili did well. Yamaha has good riders, need a better bike & pit team.
Rea lost his competitiveness. I expect him to hang the towel around 2024.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Stoprak won all 3 races. Baut did well on 2nd race, brought the title finally to Ducati after a decade of losses. They finally had right the bike/rider package with Baut.
If Stoprak did not have mechanicals a couple of events, he would have taken the title. Baut's lucky year.

Yamaha has a new track R1 for 2023, will see how it goes. Locatili did well. Yamaha has good riders, need a better bike & pit team.
Rea lost his competitiveness. I expect him to hang the towel around 2024.
I don't see Rea as being uncompetitive, the bike isn't fast in a straight line. Just 3-4mph more top end would make a difference...I hope they give the Ninja back its missing revs.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I don't see Rea as being uncompetitive, the bike isn't fast in a straight line. Just 3-4mph more top end would make a difference...I hope they give the Ninja back its missing revs.
Alex you are correct Reas corner speed is the best in wsbk .. Give Reas Kawasaki the revsand toprak/Bautista will have there hands full . Ok im off feeling lousey

·
7,486 Posts
Points wise he is not competitive. Also, in most races he is lagging behind Baut & Stoprak. Rea is a great rider, but not the same.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Zoo thats just another japanese factory fanboy whining/ crying . Rea said nothing of the sort . .. DABOI moto official? Its a 17 year old squid with an old POS gixxer in his parents garage .

Only an inbred ******* with a 8th grade education would believe this is an actual statement from Rea ... The guy who wrote this is a hillbilly who still thinks Elvis is alive and lives in a motel 6 in

Tennessee . lololol

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I agree with Alex , give Reas Kawasaki ZX10R its revs back and all 3 manufacturers bikes will be on par . Ducati has more acceleration (not top speed surprisingly) but Yamaha/Kawasaki handle better .

OFF TOPIC :: Did you hear Toprak was very angry at Bautista because Bautista ... SPRINKLED .... Champlain on him during podium celebration . Toprak stated... Bautista did not respect me as I do not drink ... Talk about a little princess attitude !! Rumors are that he is queer . Toprak must be the catcher lolol

·
Registered
608 Posts
Toprak's religion precludes alcohol. It's well known, it's usually well respected, he stands off to the side when the others are spraying it. Looks like Alvaro forgot himself in the moment (understandable), media probably made more of it than Toprak did. Toprak is very matter of fact/blunt.

Respecting other peoples beliefs, sexuality and rights should always be protected and not used to pass judgement. There is no way we need commentary on those subjects.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Alex You dont like the .. queer comment ? Tough I dont like queers.The diffeence between me and othes is i will say it to there face . I am Christian my belief is queers are against god .

But i dont come on here to talk beliefs . I come on to talk racing motorcycles .

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Alex, you don’t like the illiterate comment? Tough, I don't like illiterates.The difference between myself and others is I will say it to their face. I am literate, my belief is illiterates are against God.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Helluva gamble by AB19 in Superpole. Paid off nicely. Was hoping to see Toprak in the top 3 in the last race. Rea ride his butt off but alas, the Duc and AB19 were just too much! Sad that this season is over but curious to see if next year they DON'T hit kawasaki with a lower RPM limit. Also really, REALLY hoping BMW takes a huge step forward. Redding started off well and just faded halfway through the race smh...

Reactions: Alex_UK
441 - 457 of 457 Posts