BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE to be a part of August's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hmmm
Can I see this going 4 different ways.
Bautista could join the party at the front.
Scott we can't know for now.

I think JR is likely to get his title back ..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2021 S1000RR M Sport
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel like Toprak has the speed over JR. But the consistency needs work. If he can be consistent, JR can't keep up with him. Maybe win here and there. But he's slightly dropped off. Just a tiny amount. Enough for Toprak to take more wins. JR seems like he needs to push a bit past where he is comfortable to stick with Toprak.

·
Banned
3,422 Posts
I am thinking they will fix JR's bike...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I think THAT, is the key, and I think WSBK needs to drop the sanctions against Kawi. Let them compete, if Kawi, or anyone else can make more power with the same displacement, then let them.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I predict another tough battle between Rea and Toprak. Can't tell who's gonna be #1 yet lol. I think bautista can put up a run for 3rd but so can locatelli. He showed a lot this season. Also, don't sleep on Axel Bassani, he came on very strong as the season progressed.

Reactions: ZZZ and bennymx

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I see Toprak just getting better and as far as the Kawasaki ZX10RR they kept with the long stroke head design which makes more torque ,less hp and it needs hp. The only manufactures to still have long stroke is kawasaki zx10rr and suzuki gsxr1000rr=the reason suzuki not in wsbk,hard to make competitive power.

So unless FIM lifts rpm penalty, which they already asked to be lifted for 2022and got shot down ..Kawasaki has a tough road to hoe .

I put ZZZ on ignore .Hes just a crazy honda fanboy who lies =Remember he did a ...trackday on an old triumph? THen puts up pics of a guy on a Suzuki gsxr750 and says its himself on a trackday ??? I think he an old guy with a honda goldwing in the garage lolol.

·
9,266 Posts
Rea finished winter testing, ran 1 38.6 without pushing. Honda and BMW are in trouble as they barely got into 1.40s

Stoprak with mechanical issues and Garret taking him out, still won 2021. He will win easily if he does not have those issues. He is on a different level.
I predict Stoprak 1st, Rea 2nd, BMW/Ducati/Honda to fight for 3rd. Based on 2021 rider performance and bikes 2022 changes.

Reactions: SRod321

·
Banned
3,422 Posts
I see Toprak just getting better and as far as the Kawasaki ZX10RR they kept with the long stroke head design which makes more torque ,less hp and it needs hp. The only manufactures to still have long stroke is kawasaki zx10rr and suzuki gsxr1000rr=the reason suzuki not in wsbk,hard to make competitive power.

So unless FIM lifts rpm penalty, which they already asked to be lifted for 2022and got shot down ..Kawasaki has a tough road to hoe .

I put ZZZ on ignore .Hes just a crazy honda fanboy who lies =Remember he did a ...trackday on an old triumph? THen puts up pics of a guy on a Suzuki gsxr750 and says its himself on a trackday ??? I think he an old guy with a honda goldwing in the garage lolol.
LOL The village idiot speaks... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: bennymx

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR
70 Posts
Really excited for the 2022 season. Johnny is going to have a new level of motivation whilst training in the off season and no doubt Toprak will be keen to defend his title and will be running on a high level of confidence after 2021. Very keen to see how Redding fares on the BMW once he familiarizes himself with the new machine as well.

Are there any Aussies on here who use a Kayo subscription to watch the races? Since Motogp is no longer going to be broadcast free to air on Ch 10 I'm seriously considering a subscription for both WSBK and MotoGp. I'm wondering what the quality/experience is like?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Hi dh , I was very happy with both wsbk and motogp subscriptions and have already renewed for 2022 season.
BTW saved more on not having to buy sports package on usa cable network that both subscriptions cost

·
Administrator
2021 S1000RR M Sport
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Darkhorse I use kayo. $25 a month. Covers all my sporting needs. Can watch live and if you can't be fked staying up late or waking up early, you have replays available to watch days after. It is great. Can watch on PC or on your phone. If you want to watch on TV at home then cast it to your TV with a chromecast from your phone or if its a smart TV just cast or mirror it that way.

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR
70 Posts
Hi dh , I was very happy with both wsbk and motogp subscriptions and have already renewed for 2022 season.
BTW saved more on not having to buy sports package on usa cable network that both subscriptions cost
@Darkhorse I use kayo. $25 a month. Covers all my sporting needs. Can watch live and if you can't be fked staying up late or waking up early, you have replays available to watch days after. It is great. Can watch on PC or on your phone. If you want to watch on TV at home then cast it to your TV with a chromecast from your phone or if its a smart TV just cast or mirror it that way.
Kayo is really good, but the ads are annoying considering you're already paying to subscribe.
I think if you're watching a few sports it's worth it, otherwise hard pass.
Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated.

·
Banned
3,422 Posts
Kayo is really good, but the ads are annoying considering you're already paying to subscribe.
Yeah, that's one thing I really like about the MotoGP and WSBK subscriptions, is that there are no commercials. I'd be p!ssed to be PAYING to watch, and to ALSO have to sit thru commercials.

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR
70 Posts
Yeah, that's one thing I really like about the MotoGP and WSBK subscriptions, is that there are no commercials. I'd be p!ssed to be PAYING to watch, and to ALSO have to sit thru commercials.
Considering it's a paid subscription service, the thought of having to sit through ads isn't great. Regardless, I think I will try the 14 day free trial once the season starts up and see what its like.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Considering it's a paid subscription service, the thought of having to sit through ads isn't great. Regardless, I think I will try the 14 day free trial once the season starts up and see what its like.
Maybe I'm dreaming, but I don't remember seeing any ads during the live racing. Same with when you watch the race later, it's just a re-feed of the original live feed. You get ads between the actual races. And you'll get ads on any best of type (where they've edited the feed) repeat. But it isn't like free to air, where you'll go to an ad and come back to the race and Sykes has dropped from 5th to 10th and you never know why.

1 - 20 of 351 Posts