BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 S1000RR with M package and premium package. It came with Akrapovic slip on. I wanted to get a full system. I have a few of questions. Will the the slip on can that came as part of the premium package work if I just get a full header? And does anyone know the part number I would need? Acording to Revzilla the titanium header for 2020-2021 is E-B10E8. But when I put 2022 as the year it says it doesn't fit. Has the exhaust changed on the 2022? And if that part number is wrong do you have the correct one? Will I need anything else? I'm thinking of going with stage 2 Brentune. Thanks(y)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Vendor
3,945 Posts
you can order what is called the optional header and put the Akra muffler you have on it. I have that optional header on one of my K67, and I have that optional Akra muffler in your pic from my K66. I will test this for you and verify that it will bolt on that optional header.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a 2022 S1000RR with M package and premium package. It came with Akrapovic slip on. I wanted to get a full system. I have a few of questions. Will the the slip on can that came as part of the premium package work if I just get a full header? And does anyone know the part number I would need? Acording to Revzilla the titanium header for 2020-2021 is E-B10E8. But when I put 2022 as the year it says it doesn't fit. Has the exhaust changed on the 2022? And if that part number is wrong do you have the correct one? Will I need anything else? I'm thinking of going with stage 2 Brentune. Thanks(y) View attachment 218935
I like your style broseph!

I have the Ti Akra headers sitting in my office right now. It should fit with the stock can per akra ( or any other slip on that works with the OEM setup, I believe). It would be crazy if they re-designed the engine/exhaust ports differently just for 2022 (but I guess anything can happen…)

I actually took off the oem akra slip on and put on an arrow pro race, which ill use for track. It’s a lot smaller. Keeping both.

Headers and BT stage 2 will be put on after first service next weekend.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 2022 S1000RR with M package and premium package. It came with Akrapovic slip on. I wanted to get a full system. I have a few of questions. Will the the slip on can that came as part of the premium package work if I just get a full header? And does anyone know the part number I would need? Acording to Revzilla the titanium header for 2020-2021 is E-B10E8. But when I put 2022 as the year it says it doesn't fit. Has the exhaust changed on the 2022? And if that part number is wrong do you have the correct one? Will I need anything else? I'm thinking of going with stage 2 Brentune. Thanks(y) View attachment 218935
Wow my dealer totally lied to me. I’m totally pissed I do not have blue calipers on my M.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Picked up my cats from the dealership today…took em home and weighed em…13# compared to the new headers which were a scant 5-6#…really need a Bren tune to eliminate the high start up idle which was to heat up the cats that are no longer there, cause it certianly is obnoxious…also plenty of decel pops when riding…

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Picked up my cats from the dealership today…took em home and weighed em…13# compared to the new headers which were a scant 5-6#…really need a Bren tune to eliminate the high start up idle which was to heat up the cats that are no longer there, cause it certianly is obnoxious…also plenty of decel pops when riding…
Nice! Yes the high idle is something I can't wait to get rid of!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts