BMW S1000RR Forum banner
801 - 810 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
I suspect RNF had both options and chose Miguel. Can't actually blame them as I think MO88 is underrated. He's won 4 GP's...one of them he utterly destroyed the field. He's let down by the KTM.

Rins, in comparison, has wasted the Suzuki.
Can't disagree. MO88 has done pretty well and Rins sure does crash a lot.

I sure do admire Rins' riding style though and when he's on....holy moly he's smooth and so fast. I guess I'm a "fanboy" :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Alex i totally agree MO is underrated good to see him on the Aprilia .
Baron your not a fanboy . Fanboys throw reason out the window and you wouldnt say rins crashes alot . He is fast .
Fanboy usually are the guy that thinks since they own a brand of bike it MUST be the best in motogp/wsbk ect .

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Bagnia/ducati take pole 2 Quateraro/yamaha 3 Ducati/Martin Even the announcers are saying the italian manufacturers are dominating the japanese manufacturers. This just shows how good a rider Quateraro is , He is pulling a Marquez= Uncompetitive bike but best rider . All the good press is going the Ducati and Aprilia for the best bikes and Quateraro as the best rider .
I still think Quateraro will win tomorrow as Assen used low grade asphalt (2020=Pandemic = owners low on funds) which dries quick because of high glass content but tough on tires (at least its not new/green then it REALLY chews tires) Quateraros consistant long arcing lines style is easier on tires and of course the kid never crashes .

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Alex Marquez signs with Grasini Ducati for 2023 . No word on contract length . Who picks the riders for Ducati? Are they blind and Deaf ? The ONLY reason i can think of (and i am grasping at straws here) is Ducati is thinking Honda wont fix the new honda next year, Marc Marquez will get pissed off and want to go to Ducati to go ride with his brother.I have read multiple times mm93 has been pushing VERY Hard to have Alex as team mate . The reason i am thinking this is the family is freakishly close . MM93 JUST moved out of his parents home in 2020 or 2021? mm93 was engaged and lived with his parents house . Alex lived with parents also

I did think of another possible reason . If Alex Marquez goes from being a tail ender to a competitive top 5 to 10th place rider Ducati will look great and honda will look pathetic and you can be sure all the Marc Marquez fans will be watching situation .

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I think I jinxed Quarteraro lol. No , he is Young and like Bagnia (also young ) he just got excited , didnt wanr Bagnia getting away and over cooked the front end/corner. How about Espargo/Aprilia charge from 15th to 4th !!!
FYI The reason Quateraro went out on track again for the 2nd time when there was no chance to get any points was ... With no real track testing time allowed Manufacturers are desperate for track time testing . So Fabio took the risk to collect data (and high sided)
PS BINDER/KTM 5th!! 8 out of 10 places euro manufacturers (top 7 finishers )

·
9,184 Posts
If Fabio has not taken out A Espargo, the latter would have won. He was slicing through the pack, his last pass on KTM & Ducati reminds of my inside pass on a V4 & S1k at VIR last year lol:

Happy for Aprilia, 3rd & 4th is great progress.
Suzuki boys are not themselves. They prob lost motivation.
Honda should go home. Bad bike & riders.
Yamaha boys ain't having it either. One more mistake from Fabio he will lose his hope of winning.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Quarteraro get long lap penalty at next race because when he crashed he hit Esargro!!! What Bullshite !! Miller has gotten 2 penalties last 2 races for slowing down as he didnt see a rider . Morbidelli2 penalties for the same .

When Marquez dive bombed at the first corner( as he has done many times=hitting riders on the way ) then hit Martin in the 2nd corner and took him DOWN he didnt get a penalty .Not to mention the tows and going slow in near racing lines to pick up tows on track and nearly hitting riders .

Taka takes out 2 riders dive bombing 1st corner . = No penalty

Quateraro was pissed at taka saying he dive bombed the corner because he knew dorna would not penalize him because he rides for honda(post race interview=Motogp.com) ..... Looks like he was CORRECT....Everyone gets penalized but honda.

Honda has too much influence and favoritism at Dorna , and its Blatant . . This is the reason i dislike honda = there business practices .

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Zoo Ducati won the race and is still the best bike in motogp and they are the best through hard work and the best engineering department in motogp . With Aprilia a very close 2nd . The Japanese manufacturers have inferior engineering departments and inferior bikes . Quateraro is just a phenominal rider . Suzuki riders are motivated its just that when Suzuki upped the power it effected the chassis and there not going to spend engineering money to figure it out since there leaving .

Zoo when are you going to grips with the fact the Euro manufacturers are dominating the japanese manufacturers . 8 out the 10 ten bikes finished where euro bikes (1st through 7th)this race and last race 9 out of top 10 finishers euro manufacturers . Yes Quateraro is leading riders championship .... because he is a phenominal rider, it does not make his Yamaha any better

PS Zoo we ALL know you passed a slow a$$ newbie rider on a v4 ducati . That does not mean the yamaha r6 is a faster/better bike than a V4 Ducati .. Remember ... the euro superbikes have beaten the Japanese superbikes in comparisons for the last 14 years strait and the best the japanese superbikes could muster in the past 14 years strait is 4th !!

Did a ducati rider run over your dog when you where a kid?

·
9,184 Posts
You totally jinxed Fabio!

You love going in circles lol. Ducati still has not win a rider's championship in MotoGP or WSBK in the past decade. This year they may in WSBK.

I may actually get a 2022 V4S later this year, I have nothing against Ducati. I'm all for winning on a less competitive bike. It just makes it that much better. Think Suzuki winning MotoGP in 2020. The same with this year &Yamaha. Yes, Ducati has the most advanced bike, but if it's not winning it is still losing.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
i didnt say that , no shite but there still the best bike in motogp and have been for many years(also DUCATI has won 6 races this year the MOST of any Manufacturer) . The Honda rcv213 has been the worst bike in motogp for many years but Marc Marquez has won 6 riders titles in past decade because he is the best rider ever . I am not talking rider i am talking about who makes the best bikes and your beloved japanese manufacturers are inferior . Dont forget i too am old , i remember when the japanese made the best bikes in the world . But that was many years ago times have changed . Even reliability in Honda and Yamaha has went down hill . Suzuki/Kawasaki have not made new tech /upgraded bikes for years( kawasaki H2 ZH2 exception) . Why? Japan has never fully recovered from 2008 global financial crash (and they got hit hardest )europe/usa bounced right back. European manufacturers invested heavily in R&D. This is a big reason euro bikes are better and taking away business from japanese manufacturers .

Zoo you have been extremely bias for japanese brands and against ducati for as long as you have been on this site . Zoo i will beleive you bought a bike when i see a video with you saying... Jake you prick , see i bought a new ducati lololol

PS Ducati just cannot pick riders ...look at above post .. Alex Marquez ??? What in gods name are they thinking ???

801 - 810 of 810 Posts