BMW S1000RR Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
So basically, by request, dealer can flash EU Map, did I understand it correctly?
Yes...BUT, the ONLY flash the dealers can do is the BMW flash that fills in the hole in the midrange somewhat but neuters the top end. You'd have to choose between midrange and a flat top end, or a flat midrange and full top end.

Vendor
So basically, by request, dealer can flash EU Map, did I understand it correctly?
No the dealer cannot put ECE in a USA designated ECU. I can, but that is beyond a dealer tech level.

The TOM as people are calling it is as ZZZ indicates. By request and kills the top end only giving back the low end which still does not equal the ECE platform flash. I have it all dyno'ed out here.

You kind of have to read all the parts and pieces as I started posting about the TOM and the differences in ECE , USA, XWORKS

Reactions: ZZZ

Registered
No the dealer cannot put ECE in a USA designated ECU. I can, but that is beyond a dealer tech level.

The TOM as people are calling it is as ZZZ indicates. By request and kills the top end only giving back the low end which still does not equal the ECE platform flash. I have it all dyno'ed out here.

You kind of have to read all the parts and pieces as I started posting about the TOM and the differences in ECE , USA, XWORKS

Thank you and everybody for answering my noobish questions :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts