BMW S1000RR Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi,
My first service on my 2021 S1000RR M Sport was £192 Sterling from the main dealer which is about $260. Dollars I believe. Your price does seem a bit high. Have you tried other dealers & if so do they quote the same?
Best Wishes

Vicky
🤔
So I called 2 other dealers about an hour away. One told me $350 and another $300. So when I get my miles I will give my dealer a call. I was told the price from the sales manager so hopefully he was wrong! Otherwise I may just take for a "ride" to one of the other dealers and just wait for the service to be done and then ride home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2022 M. Not ready for 1st service yet. Dealer i bought it from tells me 1st service is around $430. Sounds high to me. What has everyone been paying for this? And from what I read this is just an oil change and a ecu update? Seems like robbery to me!? Maybe I'm missing something? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks (y)
I have a 17 model and i was charged over $500 for a 10 kay service at the dealership. Getting my service done at different dealership now, a lot cheaper

21 - 26 of 26 Posts