BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

581 - 600 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
ZZZ i can post 100 interviews or times when honda is called the worst handling bike in motogp (actually i never took the time to learn how to transfer posts but you get point)

MotoGP experts on ...after the flag... say the bike is the worst on the grid and its the bikes fault ..They know more than you or I so i will take there views as correct.

ZZZ you cant blame the riders for the honda rcv213 MANY faults thats fanboy excuses . The sad part is Honda knows the rcv213 is a lost cause but care less if Marquez is killed or injured. Honda will not build a new bike unless Marquez is killed or goes to another manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
ZZZ i can post 100 interviews or times when honda is called the worst handling bike in motogp (actually i never took the time to learn how to transfer posts but you get point)
If you can post just one where M!ck, or someone of equal stature (Schwantz, Rainey, etc.) says it's "the worst", then I'll believe it. I see and hear peoplesaying Honda "has problems", but an equal number saying Petronas Yamaha "has problems" too, and that aprilia and Suzuki do too. Find one that says "worst" about the Honda, then I'll believe it. Like I saod, after all their years f domination, I'm GLAD to see them struggle, dunno how that qualifies me as a "fan boy", but...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Marquez dominated , the rest of hondas riders did not have Marquez skills to ride around the rcv213 problems and did poorly .ZZZ your not glad to see honda struggle You defend the bike like its your son or daughter. Thats being a fanboy.

BTW flag t flag quote ... All the other manufacturers have moved ahead Honda has been left behind and they are in trouble .... long wording for worst bike on the motogp grid .

FYI when a chassis is too stiff/not enough flex the front end traction breaks away 100% and is driven to the ground like huge magnet under track.Too fast for human reactions.
When you have seen marquez make miraculous saves he still had SOME traction at front tire and some front end feel.
look at marquez crash in Catalunya ,instant 100% loss of front end traction .

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think it was on motorport.com that I read an interview with Pol. He said the Honda's only remaining advantages over the other bikes was under braking and on corner turn-in. Because they can't keep up in other areas forces the Honda guys to push too hard on corner entry to try and make up time. Makes sense when you see all their front end crashes.

For some reason I can't warm up to Oliveira but he certainly put on a clinical display of perfection. As much as I like Zarco, he may have been able to catch Miguel, but I don't think there was any way he was going to pass him. As Roehr has said, even though Zarco can nurse his tires with the best of them, the Ducatis didn't have enough left at the end.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
your not glad to see honda struggle You defend the bike like its your son or daughter . Thats being a fanboy.
LOL So, I never owned a Honda, not interested in any current Honda, spent decades rooting AGAINST Hondas, but because I don't buy into your BS, somehow I'm a "fanboy"? :ROFLMAO: Man, you have the best meds of anyone I've ever seen! I can't wait to retire to try some and reach your level of unreality. Sounds better than any of the acid I did in the '70's-'80's and that sh!t was good!:ROFLMAO:

For an actual reality reference, Pol's performance at the test: "Team-mate Pol Espargaro was also in problem-solving mode on his way to the sixth fastest lap time, 0.477s from Vinales."
6th and less than 1/2 second out is good for a 2nd-tier rider vs Vinales.

Because MM is better but STILL not fit: "I'm destroyed! Today I suffer, but I need a day like this just to ride. Okay, we tried things on the bike, but just for myself to ride and do more and more laps," said Marquez, who has crashed out of the last three races. In the beginning I wasn't bad [physically] but in the afternoon I was not pushing because I wasn't able to push."
Catalunya MotoGP Test: Marc Marquez tries 'big changes' for Honda problems | MotoGP | News (crash.net)

·
Registered
500 Posts
You cant hear a podcast or moto media discuss motogP without them saying the honda is a poor handler . It has more problems than all the other manufacturers combined . They = experts in motogp all put the Honda RCV213 dead last in handling
And NO ONE is in problem solving mode in qualifying . ZZZ your knowledge of MotoGP is nothing compared to the experts on podcast ect .Your saying they are ALL wrong and your right . ARE THEY 2nd TIER EXPERTS? lolol. Your a fanboy by actions .
Instead of being a wanna be .. Grow a pair and go out and do a trackday.... A coward dies a 1000 deaths a brave man only once = Shakespear

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
You cant hear a podcast or moto media discuss motogP without them saying the honda is a poor handler . It has more problems than all the other manufacturers combined . They = experts in motogp all put the Honda RCV213 dead last in handling
And NO ONE is in problem solving mode in qualifying . ZZZ your knowledge of MotoGP is nothing compared to the experts on podcast ect .Your saying they are ALL wrong and your right . ARE THEY 2nd TIER EXPERTS? lolol. Your a fanboy by actions .
Instead of being a wanna be .. Grow a pair and go out and do a trackday.... A coward dies a 1000 deaths a brave man only once = Shakespear
Show me where they said "poor", in exactly those words. That, is nothing but your interpretation of what they REALLY said. I posted their quotes verbatim, and nowhere did I see "poor", or "worst". If the DID use those words, I'd post them. MM is done, methinks...

I'll wait. Meanwhile, enjoy those meds bruh!

·
Registered
500 Posts
ZZZ this isnt the OJ trial. ITS 2021 if a bike had square wheels they would say it has ...PROBLEMS ect DEEP TROUBLE ect ect Your defense is absurd/ridiculous .

How about ... No one wants to be on the honda because of its handling.

FYI OJ WAS GUILTY

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi Baron the honda has also lost any front end grip when they tightened up chassis to get rid of head shake and tank slappers. Honda is between rock and a hard place ... Chassis is either too loose or too stiff. The bike is from 2013 when Motogp bikes had 60hp less

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
ZZZ this isnt the OJ trial. ITS 2021 if a bike had square wheels they would say it has ...PROBLEMS ect DEEP TROUBLE ect ect Your defense is absurd/ridiculous .
Since you can't get any expert to state what you state, then it's your OPINION, not fact, and you're welcome to your opinion.

How about ... No one wants to be on the honda because of its handling.
Show me a list of riders who publicly stated that. I see 3 people who, in fact, ARE on Honda's, one is a pretty big name rider. You might have hear of him.

FYI OJ WAS GUILTY
THAT, I can 100% agree on! :ROFLMAO:
LOL

·
Registered
500 Posts
1 crash motogp podcast of catulunya episode 6 you tube that was a quote you will not go to any podcast that doesnt call the honda a problem child =which is all because it is the worst handling bike in motogp .. you are the last honda fanboy clutching to lame excuses.
Marquez even said bike has handling problems ....you wont see reality so all this is pointless

SHOW ME ANY PODCAST THAT SAYS THE HONDA IS A GOOD HANDLING COMPETITIVE BIKE

·
Registered
500 Posts
ZZZ tired of your honda fan boy excuses drop the subject your in denial . What year ,model Goldwing do you own ?

ALL...Sachenring?sp next . The circuit is old, narrow, slippery and another tire chewing tarmac Worst circuit on motogp calendar most dangerous as it has shallow/short runoff and close guardrails . literally a survival race. pray for honda riders when front end washes away. (not kidding) imo shouldnt be a motogp track

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
1 crash motogp podcast of catulunya episode 6 you tube that was a quote you will not go to any podcast that calls the honda a problem child =which is all because it is the worst handling bike in motogp .. you are the last honda fanboy clutching to lame excuses.
Marquez even said bike has handling problems ....you wont see reality so all this is pointless

SHOW ME ANY PODCAST THAT SAYS THE HONDA IS A GOOD HANDLING COMPETITIVE BIKE
LOL Enjoy your meds bruh. :ROFLMAO:

As for doing a trackday, I already said I did 2 informal ones. And for reference, as far as "growing a pair", there isn't a track on the planet near as dangerous as any of the roads we have in CO, or the ones in UT, MT, or any of the others I've done at speed in the Western states here. I don't see any tracks with 1,000' dropoffs and no guardrails like we have here. So, when yours finally drop and you ride any of those at more than a crawl, then you can talk about ballz. Till then, stick to the nice safe roads in, what, NJ is it? Where the elevation change in the whole state is maybe, 10' and your biggest danger is NJ drivers? :ROFLMAO::cool:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Go cart track isnt a race track its a twisty driveway and road riding doesnt hone your skills like a trackday . No potholes , grease spots, gravel,cops ect . You can really concentrate on your riding AND you have an instructor critiquing your lines ect . i dont care how long you been riding ,track days improve your skills .

I live in pa phila suburbs. Pocano mountains are 1 hour away . sepa horrible roads .
ZZZ dont worry they will let you ride your goldwing at a trackday lol

Still havent found any moto press or podcasts that say the rcv213 is a good handling competitive bike? ..Thats because There isnt any lol

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Go cart track isnt a race track its a twisty driveway and road riding doesnt hone your skills like a trackday . No potholes , grease spots, gravel,cops ect . You can really concentrate on your riding AND you have an instructor critiquing your lines ect . i dont care how long you been riding ,track days improve your skills .

I live in pa phila suburbs. Pocano mountains are 1 hour away . sepa horrible roads .
ZZZ dont worry they will let you ride your goldwing at a trackday lol

Still havent found any moto press or podcasts that say the rcv213 is a good handling competitive bike? ..Thats because There isnt any lol
Tell the supermoto guys it isn't a "real" racetrack. Tell NOOSECAR guys a 1mi track isn't a "real" racetrack. Some of those guys on the supermotos were running faster than we were. I'd see maybe 105mph on the back straight. It was a VERY difficult track, no time to rest at all, just one turn after another.

Racetracks can help, no doubt, and one day I hope to get to High Plains where my friends run, but street riding is still way more of a lesson in the vast majority of riding we do because you have so many other things you have to watch out for, hazards that simply don't exist on a track. Plus the fact that every corner is more different than what you'd see on a track. The road to Lolo pass which I've ridden at speed is 99 MILES of different turns in a row. I'll take street smarts over track smarts any day of the week and twice on Sundays. That's what'll keep you alive on the street. How many MotoGP or WSBK racers are willing to run the Isle of Man? None? Yup. For a reason. And though we obviously don't have the top speed over the mtn's in CO, the road itself is FAR more dangerous than anything the TT has. One ride over the Million Dollar Hwy (or Independence Pass) will show you that right quick. Go off there alone without someone seeing it and they may never find you.

Pocanos "Mountains"? LOL At the highest point of 2,215' those aren't even hills here. We have probably that elevation change from the base of the front range to the ridge just East of it. For reference, in an hour I could be at 12,200', in less than 2 I could be over 14,000'. Once in your life you should come to CO and ride. Hell, I'll even suggest roads for you like I did for Chris (from here). I might even be able to meet and take you over these roads. You'll be hooked, guaranteed.

I looked, and even though Suzuki won the Championships last year, and Yamaha is leading the Championships THIS year, I haven't found where they've officially been called "The Best-Handling MotoGP" bike. Whhheird... Why? Because "Best" and "Worst" are SUBjective, not OBjective. Even when you can make the case that they won the Championship, so they MUST be the "best-handling", all you'll ever see is MAYBE that the bike was the best overall PACKAGE. So, in the same vein, you'll never find an article calling any of them "the worst". ;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Like i was saying originally ..Crash podcast episode 6 catulyna motogp (you tube) very good complete expert commentary of all aspects of the race and motogp in general so far this year.. I was very surprised when they stated KTM was using a different brand Fuel than everyone else?

581 - 600 of 694 Posts