BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE to be a part of August's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've picked up a few rock chips on the white portions of the motorsport color front fairings. I tried searching but couldn't find the paint code for touch-up paint.

Does anybody know the code or where to buy a small amount of white touch-up paint?

·
Vendor
4,721 Posts
which color?

M25 LUPIN BLUE

not sure of the white color. I think it is Alpine White.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Did a search online and found this:

BMW S 1000 RR Touch Up Paint & Paint Color Codes | TouchUpDirect

Not sure how good they are but it's a start. I did check DR Colorchip as they have a good reputation of having an exact color match with factory paints. But it appears they're just starting into doing BMW motorcycle paint.

The other alternative is to go to a body shop and ask them to mix you up some.

·
Vendor
4,721 Posts
If it is light white, I found this

• BMW Manufacturer Code : B15

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my searching I saw alpine white and light white. I guess the question is which white is used on the 21 S1000RR Motorsport bikes (tri color - white, red, blue)?

·
Vendor
4,721 Posts
In my searching I saw alpine white and light white. I guess the question is which white is used on the 21 S1000RR Motorsport bikes (tri color - white, red, blue)?
Seems I remember now that Alpine White was used on the 15/16 Red White color combination. Then the Light White was used on Motorsports colors. I have a 2022 Motorsports White fuel tank in the shop and I noticed it has a paint tag on it from the factory, I will look at it and see what white is designated on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems I remember now that Alpine White was used on the 15/16 Red White color combination. Then the Light White was used on Motorsports colors. I have a 2022 Motorsports White fuel tank in the shop and I noticed it has a paint tag on it from the factory, I will look at it and see what white is designated on it.
Curious if you had a chance to look at that white paint tag on your tank. Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Can confirm that my M1000rr infact does have Light white…as does my Hp4…
Saw it called out on the dealership fiche when ordering a replacement part

1 - 9 of 9 Posts