BMW S1000RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
i think we ordered it on the same day so we should get them around the same time.

Plus, my bike is still with the dealership...hopefully will get her back this week. This weekend its supposed to be upper 40s...great time to get her miles in.

·
Registered
441 Posts
lol youre almost there! This is my last update when my cell was connected to the bike:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Screen protector came in today. I will install later but won’t be able to give a full review until I see it in full sun. Funny thing is, I got used to the air bubbles on the factory film and they don’t even bother me anymore

·
Registered
837 Posts
Not sure if I replied to this thread but best in business is Bonamici, rest is cheap Chinese fake including BMW.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
It is definitely made in China but I just put the antiglare one on the bike and it went on pretty easy. I don’t expect anything to hit it so I doubt it will break. Time will tell how well it does in full sun and how it holds up to weekly cleanings

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I installed it a dry. I would recommend you install it the same way you would install window tint. Use soap and water.

·
Registered
441 Posts
finally got mine...since it will be 60 tomorrow i will be able to test it out in direct sunlight. FINALLY WARMTH

·
Registered
441 Posts
it was snowing when i left for work..tomorrow calls for rain late...im hoping the weather plays nice

yeah it just got delivered on saturday..finally

·
Registered
441 Posts
Sitting at 210 still...Tomorrow is the long way home i think...this weather system is teasing the hell out of everyone this year...either be cold or warm...no inbetween!

41 - 60 of 62 Posts