BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchasing 2021 for racing. All street parts 0 miles available. Bike only has race package so no DDC, or any other fancy bits from the other packages.

This is not an exhaustive list. Still two weeks out from delivery, but will start a spreadsheet for item(s) you want to purchase. Bike will be stripped upon delivery and shipments can start immediately. (or pick up, I'm in Charlotte NC area)
All bodywork, lights, mirrors, seats, etc.
Full exhaust
Chain/sprockets
rearsets, pass pegs, clipon (bars/clamps)

No frame, no motor, no wheels, no forks, no subframe, no tank...

Price: As a start point, look up parts fiche and multiply that number by 0.5 + actual shipping (US only, at least for now)
For items with no/little market value, I'll be more than fair..

PM or reply. First come first serve I'm not starting any bidding nonsense... :)

Thanks.

*edit: forgot, it's the black bike! :)

·
5,004 Posts
What are you racing? Are you gonna have a race bike build thread? Curious to see what decisions you make.
GLWS!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are you racing? Are you gonna have a race bike build thread? Curious to see what decisions you make.
GLWS!
MA Stock and WERA. I didn't plan to have a build thread. M Calibration kit, some E/T rearsets, clipons, and a whole lotta tires :)

·
Registered
2021 s1000rr
124 Posts
I just re read your post. My bad youre right, I'm looking for the M seat.

·
5,004 Posts
MA Stock and WERA. I didn't plan to have a build thread. M Calibration kit, some E/T rearsets, clipons, and a whole lotta tires :)
I may do stock WERA, I'm also in NC. What tires are you running? Where do you get them from? Many options this year: Pirelli, Metzeler, Michelin, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Conti. My local track vendor has Dunlops, but in the cold they suck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts