BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I have the new 2020 model used mostly for daily road to the office and some touring trips. I wander what tank bag are you using/recommending considering that the gas cap has hidden screws and also some bags may become a hight problem considering bike is a sport one. Also for lateral bags? (Saddle bags)

·
Registered
244 Posts
I really wish Wunderlich would manufacture one similar to the one they had for the previous gen bike. These were awesome and just that perfect amount bigger than the genuine BMW offering for the K67.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Benny,

Where did you get your tank pad and bag from? Trying to look around the BMW motorrad site and having no luck there.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Both genuine BMW items mate. Go see your dealer. They can be ordered. Also check my accessories thread. It shows them in there.

Awesome ty, going to get my 2020 sat and so far over the phone they dont know what i am talking about. Will push them more on Sat.

·
Premium Member
2,984 Posts
I have the BMW small tank bag and the rear tail bag. The small tank bag is great for putting your phone, keys and wallet in. I also fit a pair of sunglasses, visor spray and a cloth. They do make a bigger one. But it gets in the way when hanging off.

Nice! I’m leaning towards this one. Are there any pics like this of the one size up tank bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts