NOT SOLD BUT ALSO NOT FOR SALE AS OF 5/24/22

2020 bmw s1000rr
82xx miles
Fully loaded m package
Carbon wheels, auto blipper, heated grips, adjustable suspension, cruise control, etc.
Fresh BMW Synthetic and engine ice
I absolutely love this bike and the carbon wheels but I’m looking to get a track bike and I’d hate for something to happen to this bike and wheels.

Purchased as a “demo” with 5 miles so it has an extra 6 months on top of the 3 year warranty. Purchased in May 2020 so that means the warranty is good through this season AND next season!

$4k in basic mods including akra header, m4 slip on, brentuning handheld with stage 2 and flex fuel, woodcraft and M protection pieces, etc. With a lack of parts in the current industry, these mods are very sought after. Just ask anyone what their wait time for an aftermarket header is!

With brentune this should put out over 200whp on 93, and even more on e85.

Bike has a little left on the lien through bmw financial which I will pay off as soon as a deal is coming together. Otherwise I’ll just keep making payments as scheduled

I have considered parting out the mods and reducing the price but that can be negotiated. Feel free to shoot me a pm or text with any questions

Ryan