BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2020 S1000RR White/Racing Blue/Racing Red. Has M package (M Carbon wheels, Ride Modes Pro, M Seat, M Battery), Dynamic package, and select package (see picture of spec sheet). I've been a long-time fan and rider of the S1000RR. For a change, I bought a Ducati and would like to ride it for a while. The bike currently has 1,307 mostly track miles on it. I'm an expert rider and a sport bike coach. This bike has been extremely well-maintained. It already has the brake caliper recall work done. After-market accessories I added include Akropovic full exhaust, Brent Tuning (Stage 1 flash), Gilles rearsets, GB racing case covers, and Gilles frame sliders. No accidents, no drops. You won't find a better bike for the price. Clean title on hand. Includes all stock parts including stock exhaust, mirrors, rear sets, lights, etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where are you located? Are those stock tires? Would you be willing to put some of the stock stuff back on?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where are you located? Are those stock tires? Would you be willing to put some of the stock stuff back on?
Located in the DFW region in Texas. I have the stock tires and you can have them. Depending on what stuff...not the exhaust, for sure :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Located in the DFW region in Texas. I have the stock tires and you can have them. Depending on what stuff...not the exhaust, for sure :)
I was more thinking about tires,covers and mirrors I'm sure the exhaust is great. My brother lives in Austin Texas I can see if I can figure out a time for him to look at it? How big of a hurry are you in I'm in Nebraska atm

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm getting my shoulder operated on any other wise I would be giving you a deposit for you to take her off market. GLWS

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

·
8,313 Posts
What's build date off the frame sticker?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi All, I've decided to explore a different alternative with the bike. So, it's no longer available. My apologies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts