BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why ?? You selling the bike I been thinking on getting one but like more HP4 can you tell me what you think about that bike

·
Registered
68 Posts
Why ?? You selling the bike I been thinking on getting one but like more HP4 can you tell me what you think about that bike
I have a 2014 HP4 with 3050 miles that isn't for sale...but everything is for sale for the right price. Immaculate condition bought in November of 2019 with 850 miles and still had rev limiter on it at that time. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wait you have another bike for sale ok which bike ???
You can bring in the one you have and get old model yeah for sure but I don’t know if the dealer will pay you for the bike like new you my be loosing some money there you need to be sure you don’t pass on negative accrued to the next bike that way you payments Don’t get high

·
Registered
12 Posts
23500 is silly money considering 3mln unemployed and financial crisis.
You can bring in the one you have and old model yeah for sure but I don’t know if the dealer will pay you for the bike like new you my be loosing some money there you need to be sure you don’t pass on negative accrued to the next bike that way you payments Don’t get high
23500 is silly money considering 3mln unemployed and financial crisis.

·
Registered
752 Posts
You can bring in the one you have and old model yeah for sure but I don’t know if the dealer will pay you for the bike like new you my be loosing some money there you need to be sure you don’t pass on negative accrued to the next bike that way you payments Don’t get high
I don't smoke prefer Armagnac. 23500 is silly money with or without illegal cash schemes that you advise.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I have a 2014 HP4 with 3050 miles that isn't for sale...but everything is for sale for the right price. Immaculate condition bought in November of 2019 with 850 miles and still had rev limiter on it at that time. PM me if you're interested.
Did you find this on ebay? I saw a few later last year with NO miles on them. Recall an 800 mile hp4..

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
We shouldn't hijack someones for sale post. If you have a bike for sale you should make your own post. If you think a sellers price is too you should not give the post attention.

·
Vendor
2,503 Posts
22 days ago it was a dead thread until you had to bump it back up for everyone to consider throwing in 2 cents worth. If the bike is still for sale I am sure the OP could request the BS parts deleted and process to sale, but, hopefully the bike is sold and it a dead thread anyway from OP content.

·
Registered
259 Posts
22 days ago it was a dead thread until you had to bump it back up for everyone to consider throwing in 2 cents worth. If the bike is still for sale I am sure the OP could request the BS parts deleted and process to sale, but, hopefully the bike is sold and it a dead thread anyway from OP content.
You are right.

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
Wtf is going on in this thread?

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk
Who is on first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts