BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how accurate the websites are, but for Canada, it is showing 207 hp and USA, 204 Hp. Maybe the Canadian bikes won’t have the flat spot issue. As they shouldn’t cause we are not governed by the EPA

Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Let’s hope we don’t have this flat spot issue 3 more weeks of waiting 😭

Not sure how accurate the websites are, but for Canada, it is showing 207 hp and USA, 204 Hp. Maybe the Canadian bikes won’t have the flat spot issue. As they shouldn’t cause we are not governed by the EPA

Time will tell.

·
Vendor
2,071 Posts

Time will tell.

I just got a phone call from a racer in Canada that just got his ///M..... so sorry to say it is restricted. He even has it on the dyno and looks worse than most USA graphs he as seen.

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got a phone call from a racer in Canada that just got his ///M..... so sorry to say it is restricted. He even has it on the dyno and looks worse than most USA graphs he as seen.

Well that sucks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you still supposed to receive your bike this week, Fbto? Myself, I have a hard time getting a straight answer from my dealership:serious:

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you still supposed to receive your bike this week, Fbto? Myself, I have a hard time getting a straight answer from my dealership:serious:

The word is Friday!

·
Super Moderator
6,401 Posts
Only different to the US for paperwork, you'll get an owner's manual in French as well as English.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts