BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Putting out a feeler. I will be receiving a new 2020 S1000RR Racing Red color early next week. This bike will be converted to a racebike. I'm considering posting all of the OEM bodywork, headlight, mirrors, etc, for sale.
Is there demand for these parts? Let me know if there is some interest, I can post pictures and prices once I get the bike. Located in Canada, willing to ship anywhere.
Michael

· Registered
18 Posts
Hi Michael, I'm in need of the complete sidestand, the rear seat, passenger pegs, and rear fairing pieces around the passenger seat.
I've bought an M-racebike and I would like to be able to give 2-ups on the track :)
Please let me know - Thanks!
Galen (Oregon)

· Vendor
5,229 Posts
He is canada. Shipping so high on large boxes from there and to there.

· Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Congrats on the 2020! I guess you are running CSBK? Assuming it actually starts! GLWS! Sounds like there are going to be lots of 2020 RRs running this year. Can’t wait to check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Michael, I'm in need of the complete sidestand, the rear seat, passenger pegs, and rear fairing pieces around the passenger seat.
I've bought an M-racebike and I would like to be able to give 2-ups on the track :)
Please let me know - Thanks!
Galen (Oregon)
I have a sidestand. But no rear seat or passenger pegs. Send me an email with your zipcode and I'll give a price including the shipping via USPS. [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.