BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son got me this for my birthday and we installed today, only to discover there is not a red LED in the light at all, all orange. Brake Light, Tail light and turn signals all the same orange color!
What a pain to have to then take it back off again.Expected better from those guys.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
That's one huge mistake on their part. How could that even happen is weird. Brake light is red.... period. I know it's not funny, it would pissed me off after all that time wasted.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
They will send you a replacement asap. My plate light didn't work. It was shorted. They sent one out no questions asked that same day. They obviously don't test each product but they do stand behind it if it doesn't work. Pain in the buns, yes. maybe BMW and NRC using the same supplier.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They will send you a replacement asap. My plate light didn't work. It was shorted. They sent one out no questions asked that same day. They obviously don't test each product but they do stand behind it if it doesn't work. Pain in the buns, yes. maybe BMW and NRC using the same supplier.
Good to know, yes maybe they do! lol They certainly seem to share the same pricing structure....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts