BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 2020 M-Sport S1000rr. Just over 500 miles. Its unlocked, tuned, all recalls done, all software updates and like new. Has the full Akro titanium exhaust and tail tidy. Ready to ride. Only selling to free up cash for another obligation. Also, the bike is to fast for me. Just being honest. I'm in the Kansas City Metro area and the buyer pays all shipping costs. Serious inquiries only. Please value my time as I value yours.

$23,000
I have a pending offer on Facebook Market place. lts close to my asking. I think $23,000 is more than fair with this exhaust and tail tidy.

·
4,827 Posts
What's the build date? Bike has good base mods.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will have to get that exact information. I bought the Bike was brand new straight from the factory a few months ago.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Looks like stainless headers. Good luck with the sale. i think the price is right. I too thought about selling mine not long ago.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is a 2020 M-Sport S1000rr. Just over 500 miles. Its unlocked, tuned, all recalls done, all software updates and like new. Has the full Akro titanium exhaust and tail tidy. Ready to ride. Only selling to free up cash for another obligation. Also, the bike is to fast for me. Just being honest. I'm in the Kansas City Metro area and the buyer pays all shipping costs. Serious inquiries only. Please value my time as I value yours.

$23,000
I have a pending offer on Facebook Market place. lts close to my asking. I think $23,000 is more than fair with this exhaust and tail tidy.

what a good looking bike!

good luck

View attachment 213556

·
Registered
7 Posts

$23,000

View attachment 213556
How will shipping work? I'm close to pulling the trigger on the s1000rr, but just saw this. I'm in San Diego

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How will shipping work? I'm close to pulling the trigger on the s1000rr, but just saw this. I'm in San Diego
I can ship it for about $1 per mile. Maybe. Little better. I'm in the KC Missouri area. I have a pending sale on the bike. Will update asap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you make your purchase? I have a pending sale but, if it falls through I can help you with shipping. Keep in touch

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This bike sold for asking. I just wanted to let you guys know what the market looked like. I had 4 people give offers of asking price. First one to place their deposit got it. Probably could have listed it for $23,500. Also, on a side note: I did split shipping, which was $800 total, 400 from me for a quick sale.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Nice. Thanks for sharing the offers and what you sold it for. I'm still on the fence if I'm going to sell mine or not. I will not accept a low offer if i do sell it. I would sell it for what it's worth. It's a great bike and it seems they're holding their value well.

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Glad to see you sold it, and got what you wanted, SAD to see you had to sell your new bike...

I was suddenly unemployed less than 6 months after buying my 2015, and it lasted about 9+ months, and I struggled to keep mine, did whatever it took to make the payments, and thank God, managed to keep it. And even, when I got my current job, managed to pay the 5yr loan off about 2 years early.

Hopefully you can get another down the road!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts