BMW S1000RR Forum banner

2020 Mirror vibration

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  bennymx 
#1 ·
Has anyone found a fix or a remedy for the amount of vibration that is shown in the mirrors? It really distorts the reflected image when within a certain RPM range.

#4 ·
They are already on rubber that better than the K46 was. The stay is bolted to the frame. The engine vibrates really bad. No way to help this mirror issue except to remove them and worry about what is behind you. At least at a blur you know something is there.

#5 ·
Thanks, im already used to just noticing blurry blobs as vehicles. generally speaking it doesnt bother me, but was curious if anyone found any remedies. Ah well.

ty again

#18 ·
Bike vibrates a bunch. Mirrors buzz. Not sure if it’s the actual mirror itself but that motor doesn’t help any. I was gonna try to put a little bit of rubber between the mirror and the front fairing( I know it has some already under the faring but worth a try. It would go mirror, rubber, faring, rubber ) but never got around to it. Wonder if a earlier year rr mirror would fit. Not sure how the spacing is. Would be cool if someone could try it out and see if the mirrors are better or the same vision wise. I’m not sure if my heavy bar ends helped any. It might have but if so it still didn’t fix the problem completely for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.