BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
those winglets...i know engineering wise they are good....but damn do they mess with the lines of the bike...

·
Registered
935 Posts
I know someone who has been invited over to Italy for a semi-private pre-media release, and been invited to put a deposit down. He already has a Desmosedici and a V4R

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

·
Registered
35 Posts
The real work of art!
How do you feel about the opportunity to ride Ducati Desmosedici 2020 GP bike?

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
I know someone who has been invited over to Italy for a semi-private pre-media release, and been invited to put a deposit down. He already has a Desmosedici and a V4R

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe
I did a CSS weekend with a guy who brought his Desmosedici (easy to hear when he was catching me) and his brand new 1299 Panigale R (to break in on track). At the end of the last day he pulled up to load his bikes, driving a worn out minivan pulling a well used utility trailer. A man who has his priorities straight!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Looks tasty! I'd rather have that Tyco-modified BMW HP-4 Race I saw advertised a while ago....for a mere $65,000 USD! Sadly, it's gone now....

·
Vendor
2,310 Posts
Thats my thought. I am too brand loyal to even think of another brand having any advantage. Besides I am way too old these days to worry about even 200HP at the rear tire.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts