BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stage 1 with handheld is NOW AVAILABLE for the 2020 BMW S1000RR!! No more sending your ECU in and go back to stock anytime!

Stage 1 was built on the foundation of our popular //M+ Flash. Check the graphic to see what the Stage 1 Flash does for the 2020 BMW S1000RR. Our Stage 1 flash includes everything our //M+ Flash includes, AND MUCH MORE!

The previously released //M+ flash mostly focuses on smooth and consistent rideability with big corrections to the painful US restrictions. Our Stage 1 file builds on that and adds a lot more! All of the popular and featured racing videos you have seen featuring @EJRPerformance and @5Upmotorcycles feature our Stage 1 Flash. MANY hours, days, months have gone into developing the Stage 1 flash to make sure the bike is not only fast, but also reliable, smooth and consistent.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Stage 1 with handheld is NOW AVAILABLE for the 2020 BMW S1000RR!! No more sending your ECU in and go back to stock anytime!

Stage 1 was built on the foundation of our popular //M+ Flash. Check the graphic to see what the Stage 1 Flash does for the 2020 BMW S1000RR. Our Stage 1 flash includes everything our //M+ Flash includes, AND MUCH MORE!

The previously released //M+ flash mostly focuses on smooth and consistent rideability with big corrections to the painful US restrictions. Our Stage 1 file builds on that and adds a lot more! All of the popular and featured racing videos you have seen featuring @EJRPerformance and @5Upmotorcycles feature our Stage 1 Flash. MANY hours, days, months have gone into developing the Stage 1 flash to make sure the bike is not only fast, but also reliable, smooth and consistent.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE

Is there a Military/Veteran discount code( Witch I am) if not that's fine, is there a Forum discount code ? Use to be one on the Ducati forum(and that was the code) IF NOT THAT'S NOT AN ISSUE, just an honest question thank you!

·
Vendor
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there a Military/Veteran discount code( Witch I am) if not that's fine, is there a Forum discount code ? Use to be one on the Ducati forum(and that was the code) IF NOT THAT'S NOT AN ISSUE, just an honest question thank you!
Yes please reach out with proof of service and we can process.

Chris

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Finally got the 2020 S1KRR out to the track. I ran the stock Metzler K3 tires at 30/28 cold and it gave me great grip and perfect wear pattern (ambient temperature was around 80 degrees F). This bike has the Bren Tuning Stage 1 ECU flash. It worked great except that I continually had trouble downshifting from 4th to 3rd. As a result, I landed up taking a 3rd gear turn on 4th gear several times, which doesn't help your lap times. Anyone else with the Bren Tune flash have this problem or is it just me? Maybe I need new rear sets (I'm using stock rear sets). Any assistance in helping me fine tune the bike would be great.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I’ve just installed the stage 2 on mine have about 300 miles on it. No issues at all, when my chain was very loose it seemed to effect the way my quickshifter was working while downshifting so if your chain was loose could have something to do with it maybe.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I’ve just installed the stage 2 on mine have about 300 miles on it. No issues at all, when my chain was very loose it seemed to effect the way my quickshifter was working while downshifting so if your chain was loose could have something to do with it maybe.
I'll check the chain and see if that's a fix.

·
Vendor
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally got the 2020 S1KRR out to the track. I ran the stock Metzler K3 tires at 30/28 cold and it gave me great grip and perfect wear pattern (ambient temperature was around 80 degrees F). This bike has the Bren Tuning Stage 1 ECU flash. It worked great except that I continually had trouble downshifting from 4th to 3rd. As a result, I landed up taking a 3rd gear turn on 4th gear several times, which doesn't help your lap times. Anyone else with the Bren Tune flash have this problem or is it just me? Maybe I need new rear sets (I'm using stock rear sets). Any assistance in helping me fine tune the bike would be great.
Check chain, rear sets, clutch lever adjustment etc. Usually that's where the problems are.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thanks. It so happened that I bought and installed Gilles rearsets (which I had already ordered). 90% of the problem disappeared...I still have some fine tuning to do with the rear set position to suit my frame but i'm confident that this will solve the problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How much computer knowledge is needed for this? Meaning, does the handheld come preloaded? Or is it a bunch of verification, downloading, uploading etc.
I just went threw a mess with orange virus tuning a Tacoma, and I won't relive that headache again.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Anyone one of the flash vendors here will walk you through the process if you purchase their product and schedule a time to install it when they're available to give you step by step instructions. Call or email them to go over the details. I'm pretty sure the flash is intuitive. If you can, plug the battery up to a charger prior to flashing to be safe.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
How much computer knowledge is needed for this? Meaning, does the handheld come preloaded? Or is it a bunch of verification, downloading, uploading etc.
I just went threw a mess with orange virus tuning a Tacoma, and I won't relive that headache again.
It's not complicated at all and there's a YouTube video that literally walks you through it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts