BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting this beauty up for sale due to upcoming family move. Currently reside south of Phoenix, Arizona (obviously never seen rain). It has been well kept and maintained it's time. I was there to uncrate it (08/19) and it has been kept dry and clean in my garage anytime it isn't being ridden. As you can see, it has a full Akrapovic exhaust, the original BMW carbon fiber wheels without any cracks or other issue, Evotech tail tidy, servo buddy, dark tint windscreen, brake lever guard, billet gas cap, GB racing engine guards, lightened rear rotor, new Dunlop Q3 rear tire (has about 300+ miles on it), -1 tooth front sprocket, swingarm spools, many titanium nuts and other hardware, etc. All stock parts have been retained and will go with the motorcycle.

I have the passenger pegs that are not shown in these pictures. I usually just ride solo with the carbon fiber exhaust hanger in their place. Even though I bought it with the intentions of going to the track, I am sad to say I never made it there with this bike. It does not have a flash tune and never has. It has the update prior to the "factory race tune" but I opted not to lose the horsepower with the "race" tune.

As you can see, my daughter made a screen print of one of my Nicky Hayden autographs and put it on the tank cover. It can be taken off if preferred or I may even keep the tank cover and replace it with a new part.

The lowlight is that it has a cracked shark fin fairing that BMW refuses to warranty. So, out of principal, I refused to buy a new one so I can tell everyone that asks me why I have a broken piece. I was told the part is only like $40 but I won't be responsible to replace it.

Asking price is a very reasonable 19,800. Contact me for any questions about the bike. Thank you, Chris....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts