BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Wonder if that silver will be available for the ///M? Or will it only be the red white an blue colorway for the life of the model(k67)?

·
Administrator
6,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wonder if that silver will be available for the ///M? Or will it only be the red white an blue colorway for the life of the model(k67)?
All Optional Equipment can be ordered for the Red and Silver colour including Carbon wheels. The Motorsport colour is locked with the M package. The other colours are customisable.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
All Optional Equipment can be ordered for the Red and Silver colour including Carbon wheels. The Motorsport colour is locked with the M package. The other colours are customisable.
Thankyou. I guess I'll have to settle for what I have, haha( I love it so I'll be fine)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hmm i'm not really fond of the blue color on the single R. Kinda looks funky... It may however look better in the flesh then on picture like it mostly does.

I'm glad i went with the black storm metallic for mine with forged wheels. Which is due to be delivered in 3 weeks. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,089 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
LOL how is it that TheRoadWarrior within a few minutes can make designs that blow BMW's own out of the water with a few slight touches? Seriously, these look WAY better than the original.

BMW listen, hire TheRoadWarrior as resident Photoshop Artist, BMW_388 as engine tuner and let the rest of us be test riders. KTHXBYE

1 - 20 of 45 Posts