BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does someone have experience replacing the OEM brake pads with race compound pads with the Nissin Caliper replacement on the K67 models. I'm looking for different Manufacturers suggestions and part or SKU number replacements. Thanks in Advance.

Any of the Following.
SBS
EBC
Galfer
CL
Brembo

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Does someone have experience replacing the OEM brake pads with race compound pads with the Nissin Caliper replacement on the K67 models. I'm looking for different Manufacturers suggestions and part or SKU number replacements. Thanks in Advance.

Any of the Following.
SBS
EBC
Galfer
CL
Brembo
SBS DS-1/2
Z04

and never look back

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I can't comment on their use in a Nissin caliper, but I can say I really like the EBC EPFA pads (step up from the HH's but not dedicated "race-only" pads), that and Motul RBF 660 cured my minor fade issue.
EPFA Sintered Fast Street and Trackday Pads (ebcbrakes.com)

I tried SBS once on my Gixxer many years ago and it ate my rear brake disk, I changed them to EBC before the disk was too damaged. Never again, I'll stick with EBC.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a OEM part number from front pads for BMW Nissin caliber. 34-11-154-230-73-08
use that to cross ref you aftermarket sources. That pad part # is for the Nissin calipers that replacement the Hayes calibers. That OEM part number also applies to the 2021/2022 M1000RR front pads for the Nissin calibers. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brake pad set Duo Sinter, front, M 1000 RR
Article code: 3411B901A00

on stock

on stock

Add to Cart:

118,00€ / pcs.
Price incl. 19% VAT.
plus shipping and handling

Description

Brake pad set Duo Sinter, front, for BMW M 1000 RR 2021- (K66), 2 pads per unit, for OEM calipers
  • Additional information
  • Bikes
  • Images
  • Downloads
  • Additional articles
    • These Duo Sinter racing brake pads offer a high initial bite and a linear brake performance. Although showing a high friction level there is a relatively low pad wear for maximum durability.
      Our recommendation for the race track.
      • pad thickness 7,8 mm
      • plate thickness 4,0 mm
      • 2 single pads per unit
      • for OEM brake calipers (Nissin)
      • for racing or OEM brake discs

Please note:
      • Two units needed for one bike.
      • Racing only.

weight: 0,225 kg
    Delivery
    • - 2x single brake pad