BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 - 2040 of 3569 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
theres a guy over here (by way of Germany) who has done over 100,000km on his 1199 Superlegerra and last i saw is closing in on 50,000km on his 1299 Superlegerra (the pic below showing 25k on it is from 6 months ago).... street, cross country, and track days, but hes got more than enough money to do all the proper maintenance and then some.
It's such a fine exception indeed! Which merely, yet perfectly, proves the rule...

·
4,587 Posts
100k on a SL = 10 motors. Every 10k lol
HP4R requires an engine build every 3k miles, forks refreshed every 6k. Any bike with that race pedigree will require crazy maintenance and deep pockets.

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
Some of us will be lucky to see the bike in person in few hours, but for the rest who live this side of ocean, do you guys know if the bike will be in the Long Beach motorcycle show next weekend?

I believe it will be at all the IMS shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
You'll never see a high mileage pani. They don't cope well with lots of abuse.

Considering the frying pan that the regular v4 is, can you imagine what this 220hp v4r will do to its riders - maybe it’s meant to be ridden in polar regions? @bennymx this is begging for a duc surfer on fire meme

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
Considering the frying pan that the regular v4 is, can you imagine what this 220hp v4r will do to its riders - maybe it’s meant to be ridden in polar regions? @bennymx this is begging for a duc surfer on fire meme

That’s why the new V4R has shark gills!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Love it or hate it, the V4R is stunning and has managed a mini hijack of this thread. To be fair I do really like it. And if money were no object...

It's Tuesday in South Africa now too. I'm chomping at the bit 🙂

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Love it or hate it, the V4R is stunning and has managed a mini hijack of this thread. To be fair I do really like it. And if money were no object...
It is a newly released bike and gives us something to think about as we wait for the official announcement of the new S1000RR.

I hope there is still a surprise or two as we have had enough leaks that we may already know all there is to the new BMW.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Judging by the past 200 pages. This forum isn’t worth **** to be a part of. Bunch of lames lmao.

So, what are you waiting for - gtfo here and don’t let the door kick you too hard on your axx
Yip good bey mate, no place for losers and don't come snooping when the new bike is here and you want info on it.

now back on topic ....

only hours to go and well all be surprised with the "Next GEN S1000RR".

and its time to update the forum banner I think !!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Haha. That was quite the edit Johnny
yeah ... Johnny is a lover not a hater but like I said if you take this topic to serious in making the decision on buying a bike or joining the forum you should go buy a HD ... lol

now to charge my phone, GoPro's and spare batteries and watch Mayans >:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
It is a newly released bike and gives us something to think about as we wait for the official announcement of the new S1000RR.

I hope there is still a surprise or two as we have had enough leaks that we may already know all there is to the new BMW.
Yeah it's funny. 200 pages of fishing for more info and in the 11th hour flooded with leaks and now it's probably stolen a lot of the thunder of the official reveal. I too am hoping for some major surprises. But regardless, I'll probably get one anyway over anything else if my 2015 is anything to go by.

Yes yes, fanboy alert LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,257 Posts
Judging by the past 200 pages. This forum isn’t worth **** to be a part of. Bunch of lames lmao.
You clearly have missed the sarcasm factor in this thread and in the majority of posts. You haven't been around long enough to even get the vibe of this forum. If you don't like it, then leave. No one is stopping you. For every meme posted there is an informative piece of information you won't find anywhere else. Learn to have a laugh. This is a great community.

Also, reporting my memes won't get you anywhere. You must embrace the meme's. Your quality of life will improve. I hope you make the right decision.

2021 - 2040 of 3569 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.