BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 S1000RR M Sport
9,078 Posts
Mine did this. I either thought it was over full with oil or something leaking. I never inspected it. I cleaned it down and I have never seen it again but I have a had look in with a torch and can see something has been going on in there. I would need to remove the tank and airbox for a better look but as it never continued I did not bother.

·
Vendor
4,856 Posts
could be this on a K67

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
could be this on a K67

Yes. Seems a bit like that. Cannot figure out the pic if it's just the same.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
could be this on a K67

Does this look anything similar?

·
Vendor
4,856 Posts
Sorry.. no idea from that video.

remove the fuel tank and the air box. Takes only 10 minutes for me. you should be able to do it in about 1 hour as a first timer.

once the air box is off you will see the oil on the top of the throttle bodies. it will eventually stop as mine did on my K67 with 10500 miles

Reactions: bennymx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry.. no idea from that video.

remove the fuel tank and the air box. Takes only 10 minutes for me. you should be able to do it in about 1 hour as a first timer.

once the air box is off you will see the oil on the top of the throttle bodies. it will eventually stop as mine did on my K67 with 10500 miles
Bike is under a warranty so I'm not gonna open anything. Bmw center inspected it and had an idea but it didn't work so I just take it back.

But does your bike look the same down there(the video)?

I have 18000km now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts