BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
521 - 538 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Update:
The bolts that the kit comes with are junk for whatever reason they will not get the case tight enough and it leaks oil.. like CRAZY, took the kit off and put the oem bolts back which were surprisingly light btw and no leaks.
I'll be getting something else I think.
I like the GB racing covers

·
Registered
84 Posts
Update:
The bolts that the kit comes with are junk for whatever reason they will not get the case tight enough and it leaks oil.. like CRAZY, took the kit off and put the oem bolts back which were surprisingly light btw and no leaks.
I'll be getting something else I think.
I didnt have issues installing those, Make sure you use the correct spacer for each bolt, and tourqe 10.3 nm.
OEM bolts are aluminium, one time use, should be replaced if removed and torqued to 3 nm plus a 90 degree rotation.

·
Registered
2021 s1000rr
295 Posts
Zaid
I'm going to revisit this after my backup oem bolts get here. Just in case.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Has anyone figured out how to order the M GPS Laptrigger for the S1000RR yet?

I also noticed this page: M GPS Laptrigger - 2D Debus & Diebold Meßsysteme GmbH

Is this separately available from anywhere?
Has anyone heard anything about this from 2D / BMW? I was told to expect it to be available from BMW Dealers directly from Dec onwards (as a code has to be generated to mate the ECU with the data logger.)

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Has anyone heard anything about this from 2D / BMW? I was told to expect it to be available from BMW Dealers directly from Dec onwards (as a code has to be generated to mate the ECU with the data logger.)
Looks like customers are starting to get their hands on the hardware itself. But the software is not ready yet.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey bro QQ- did you tighten the cap with hand or did you use a special key? Just got mine and hand Tightened it.. the dealer say no instructions are give to them.. but upon looking at configuration for new S1k M accessories list BMW says there is a special key..all I got was the Cap/ring. Seems secure but wanted to double check. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Did attack performance create rearsets for the k67? I don’t see them on their website. What are you all installing with similar grip levels as our trusty old shin killers?

521 - 538 of 538 Posts