BMW S1000RR Forum banner

441 - 453 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Is this the OEM for this bike? I am surprised it is small and don’t cover other areas. Compared to mine:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you change your tail stickers? Mine do not say S1000rr. I am curious about that.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Did you change your tail stickers? Mine do not say S1000rr. I am curious about that.
Yes I did changed them they looked a bit cheap compared to those over the tank.
Removed them by warming up with a hair dryer then put these from Motografix. They even sell the front fairing ones.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes I did changed them they looked a bit cheap compared to those over the tank.
Removed them by warming up with a hair dryer then put these from Motografix. They even sell the front fairing ones.

They look dope awesome touch

·
Registered
361 Posts
Recommendations for a good cover for my 2020 RR? Uses include:
  • Full (tight) coverage while on open (Kendon) trailer. Should accommodate canyon-dancer straps.
  • Loose coverage while in the garage just to protect from dust.
Do you cut holes/slits for straps, or do some covers have these built-in?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
I bought this cover for transport on hitch trailer (mototote). It is excellent quality. I don’t use canyon dancer straps. My tie downs don’t extend very far out from the bike so the cover is able cover the full bike and I connect the belly strap.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I bought this cover for transport on hitch trailer (mototote). It is excellent quality. I don’t use canyon dancer straps. My tie downs don’t extend very far out from the bike so the cover is able cover the full bike and I connect the belly strap.

Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the straps through. I'm considering getting the Pit Bull Restraint System instead of using straps that will then make the cover choice easier. I'll need to figure out how to install it into a Kendon.

·
Vendor
2,309 Posts
Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the straps through. I'm considering getting the Pit Bull Restraint System instead of using straps that will then make the cover choice easier. I'll need to figure out how to install it into a Kendon.
TRS by PitBull is the best. One of my friends as the Kendon and he put a support plate under the upper mounting plate since it was thin in the rear deck area of that trailer.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
The TRS is great. If for some reason it doesn't work for your application, here is another idea: Tyre Down Motorcycle Tie Down Strap - webBikeWorld

I use one of these and a Condor chock for one of my bikes. The chock holds the bike up while I apply the Tyre Down. I don't use tie downs on the front - just a strap through the front wheel and around the chock to keep the front end down over bumps.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I gott the keyless ignition for the bike :

and the R.hand side buttons and protection ( for this you need to cut the original parts):

above parts are from jetprime.it

441 - 453 of 453 Posts