·
Vendor
2,637 Posts
Reactions: GixY2K

·
Registered
47 Posts
Two questions

#1 does the 20 litre tail bag , slot into the rear seat slot in place of the rear seat? or attach on top of the pillion seat itself?

which dealer is going to setup a full carbon faired beast for display !

·
Administrator
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Two questions

#1 does the 20 litre tail bag , slot into the rear seat slot in place of the rear seat? or attach on top of the pillion seat itself?

which dealer is going to setup a full carbon faired beast for display !
Rear bag goes on top of the seat. Seat stays there. I don't think any dealer will do a bling RR. We may do one though.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
I'll be ordering the M rider foot pegs on monday. The factory pegs sit too high for me.

Maybe you should hold off. Gilles will be releasing their new rearsets soon for the RR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BMW_388

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
I've watched like 2,000 video's so I can't recall witch one it was but I saw ///M rear sets that looked amazing. You guys may know witch one I'm talking about, the camera pans off the bike(2020s1KRR) and onto a wall with all the carbon adds-ons, clutch levers, and such. I'm guessing BMW is going to offer those? Those are the ones I've wanted since seeing them that day.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Why go with the Gilles?

They the ones that make them for the M version. You might save a couple of dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Vendor
2,637 Posts
These numbers don’t align with any US part numbers, at least that’s what my dealer has said. This is why I’m asking.
it is not that the numbers dont match.. The parts are not available to order.

if you look at this page

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=0E21-EUR-09-2018-K67-BMW-S_1000_RR_19_0E21,_0E23_&diagId=77_1158

it is the rearset but you can see that number 1 and 2 are gray out. Only part 3 can be ordered at this time.

Stuff is going to take some time for the K67 just like it did for the 2015 K46. Race fairings took forever seemed like.

21 - 40 of 469 Posts