BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
Those carbon pieces look amazing!!! I like that rear hugger!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
hm i'd like to have that M oil filler neck for my current bike.
I wonder if it would fit on the older models. :)

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
Benny, which tank bag you getting? 10L or 1.5L kind hard to see the volume differences. And not sure how they connect.

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
I’ve got an order in for some of these new M accessory’s.
I’m going order and test fit the new front carbon fender to see if it fits
on my HP4 to give it a newer look.

·
Vendor
1,207 Posts
If it’s available I’ll get one in and try it on my HP4. I’d be surprised if it didn’t.
hm i'd like to have that M oil filler neck for my current bike.
I wonder if it would fit on the older models. :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Can't you just test fit the one from the new RR? I'd assume if that fits, the carbon one would.

I am pretty sure people should be getting bikes this week...

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
I am getting the smaller one. It will only sit at the front. The big one is way to big. Cant hang off or tuck properly.

I guess I’ll wait to see what they look like on the bike. Not sure what can fit in the 1.5 L bag.

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
Will just be for phone and wallet etc. I am getting the tail bag also.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Would like to see how those saddle bags work. Do you know who is making all this luggage for the RR?

·
Administrator
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would like to see how those saddle bags work. Do you know who is making all this luggage for the RR?

You fit rails to the bike where the pillion pegs mount. Then the saddle bags slide onto the rails using a fabric locator which is part of the bag. It then clips in at the end. The velcro pad that joins the 2 together goes under the pillion seat. You then leave the rails on the bike and can remove the bags from the bike. Careful of some exhaust systems. They can melt the bag if too close or the wrong angle.

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
You fit rails to the bike where the pillion pegs mount. Then the saddle bags slide onto the rails using a fabric locator which is part of the bag. It then clips in at the end. The velcro pad that joins the 2 together goes under the pillion seat. You then leave the rails on the bike and can remove the bags from the bike. Careful of some exhaust systems. They can melt the bag if too close or the wrong angle.

Same as the sw motech stuff.

1 - 20 of 463 Posts