BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2018 RR that I began converting to a track only bike. Mods include full Alpha stage 3 ECU flash, Brembo GP4RX calipers, full Akropovic titanium race exhaust, Ohlins steering damper, full unpainted carbon race bodywork, Rotobox carbon fiber wheels, Sprint filter, Brembo master cylinder, Alpha clip ons, extra rain race tires mounted in the oe wheels, and numerous other oe items. The catch is that I never finished putting it together and it has been sitting in my garage for three years now. I had to have back surgery during the fall of 2018 and unfortunately it appears that my track days are over. The bike has about 1800 miles on it. I am willing to sell the bike, parts, and everything for under $10k. Before I bother officially listing it and taking pictures, I am trying to gauge interest in an offering of this sort. Thanks

·
8,511 Posts
Any issues with bike? Clean title? I have a friend that may be interested.
What city are you in?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any issues with bike? Clean title? I have a friend that may be interested.
What city are you in?
Clean title, I am in Kalispell Montana. Zero issues with the bike other than a cracked original gauge pod from a minor low side. I rode the bike with it that way and that was the only time it ever went down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts