BMW S1000RR Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts
@Dela you always seem to know some inside 'ish. What's the price?
I was just lucky to bump in to the development team at my Trip to Aragon - what are the odds!?

I have a price indication saying 550.000DKR ex VAT, which equates to 80.000$. Although Denmark is neighboring country to Germany, our saleries are high and that means dealer markup is very high (but also high taxes and 25% VAT. So this means 100.000$ price tag in Denmark if all indications are right. But I'll need to confirm).

Official price in the UK says 68.000ÂŁ which is 87.000$. Including VAT I presume, and they have 20% VAT. Is that price correct, well, then you roughly have a 73.000$ price tag.

Since the covers are off, I can finally divulge some of the info I got from the team.
Bike is 5000km service interval, all the kit spec you can throw at it as indicated, and approx the performance as my current engine. BUT, my output is at the wheel....>:)

I think they have put together a great package, considering KIT everything and 2D logger/dash. To those who hasn't seen the wheels in person, they are to die for. In my opinion the spokes gives the wheels much more life and 'pop' than BST/Rotobox. They are beautiful!! I'd love to give that bike a season worth of riding, but I think I would struggle getting the finances put together unfortunately :/

Reactions: wfo439
81 - 97 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.