BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2016 BMW S1000RR with 6800 miles. Asking price $13,500
Color is black storm metallic
Bike has never been tracked or seen rain.
The bike was purchased at Herwaldt motorsports, it has always been serviced at either Cal Moto Livermore and BMW Motorcycles of Concord
Comes with both sets of keys, user manual, Window Sticker, coding plug(never installed on bike)
I put Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II Tires onto the bike around 2000 miles ago
The bike has had its 6000 mile service done
200 miles ago the bike got a brand new BMW OEM chain installed by Concord BMW at the same time I paid for them to upgrade all the ECU systems to the newest upgrade possible
The bike has a stage 3 tune by BrenTuning, bike comes with a handheld tuner and can be changed between stock tune and stage 3 in under 10 minutes.

Bike has Premium Package which includes
Gear Shift Assist Pro
Cruise Control
Ride Modes Pro
Forged Wheels
Heated Grips
DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
DDC ( Dynamic Damping Control)

The bike also have numerous extras
BMW OEM Carbon Fiber Front Fender
BMW OEM Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
BMW OEM Carbon Fiber Chain Guard
Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Tank Cover
Fullsix Carbon Fiber Passenger Seat Tail Cap
R&G Racing Aero Frame Sliders
Zero Gravity SR Series Windscreen
Optimate Monitor, Permanent Power Sport Battery Lead with Integrated Battery Status/Charge System Monitor
R&G Racing Footpeg Blanking Plate
MotoDynamic Fender Eliminator
SC Project Conic Exhaust Slip On
BrenTuning Stage 3( comes with handheld tuner with 3 maps, stock, stage 3 with slip on exhaust and stage 3 full system exhaust)

I have all OEM parts that will be included: rear seat, stock exhaust, front and back fenders, windscreen and tank cover. The only stock piece I dont have is the rear passenger foot pegs.

I will also throw in 6 quarts of castrol power1 engine oil

Bike is in Mint condition and the only “issue” per se is there is a tiny rock chip on the left headlight, I have tried taking photos to show it and it cant be seen in the photos

Bike is financed through BMW Financial so I will need to do either bill of sale or what works best for you.

Video of cold start
https://youtu.be/a0E4YC1-ibE

Video of warm start
https://youtu.be/VZWt22jTx4k

1 - 2 of 2 Posts