Hi all, up for sale is my 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 with 18,700 miles. The bike slightly modded with Ohlins front and rear suspension, ASV shorty levers and renthal grips. Other than those items, the bike is stock. Pirelli Angel GT 2 tires were installed 400 miles ago, so they have PLENTY of life. All maintenance have been done by me including valve clearance. They were all in spec so I did not adjust them.

The bike rides and handles really well, Yamaha nailed it with this sport touring bike. I used it mainly for commuting to work and has never let me down

I'm looking to get another sport bike so this one has to go. There are a few small flaws. First is a scratch on the tank due to another bike falling onto it in my garage. Second is the gear indicator doesn't show all the gears but I have the part to fix it and will have it fixed prior to sale. Last is tags are due in January but I will also take care of that prior to sale.

Asking price is $6,000 with spare parts such as windscreen, skid plate, fog lights and other items. Located in Temecula but can show it in Escondido.