BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well insurance gave me a buy back number I couldn’t refuse so time to buy some parts.

Anyone have experience with aftermarket street fairings?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well insurance gave me a buy back number I couldn’t refuse so time to buy some parts.

Anyone have experience with aftermarket street fairings?

For aftermarket farings I would use Auctmart. You can have them make oem copy’s, custom or what they have shown on their site. Realize it’s going to take a month or two to get to your door. I used them on 2 r1’s and a cbr1000rr and they came out great. Hopefully your in the winter months so you won’t have too much down time. Before and after pics below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx, I actually used a set of Auctmart for my gsxr750 years ago. They were fine for the money.

I just have not been in the loop for a while. Abs material vs other options etc etc

Also hoping to get some feedback about the actual year and model for fit.

Hmm.. full set of carbon is sounding tempting also

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thx, I actually used a set of Auctmart for my gsxr750 years ago. They were fine for the money.

I just have not been in the loop for a while. Abs material vs other options etc etc

Also hoping to get some feedback about the actual year and model for fit.

Hmm.. full set of carbon is sounding tempting also

I believe they have gotten better over the years. Injection Molding is how they do it. This is another set I had on my 11 s1000rr. Fitment was great. And before everyone gives me **** they came on the bike when I got it. But I have seen some 15 models with hp4 race copy’s on them from Auctmart and they looked awesome as well for China fairings. Fitment seemed great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,083 Posts
I believe they have gotten better over the years. Injection Molding is how they do it. This is another set I had on my 11 s1000rr. Fitment was great. And before everyone gives me **** they came on the bike when I got it. But I have seen some 15 models with hp4 race copy’s on them from Auctmart and they looked awesome as well for China fairings. Fitment seemed great
This is correct. One of my friends with a base S1000RR got the same HP4 knock offs and the fit and finish and very good for the price point. Color match even looks great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I wanted to box up my red/white factory plastics for when I sell the bike, so I bought some from GoMototrip and they proved to be just fine. Got the custom look I was asking for from another year and only cost me ~650 dollars.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a guy from china send me a complete set for 500 usd painted however I wanted. Turned out to be exactly the same the same fit and finish as OEM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts