BMW S1000RR Forum banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Vendor
3,226 Posts
The Driven rearsets I have seem to have the same location as stock and I didn't have any issues. I did have to change the clock position on the spline a little but that was it
I know for a fact it won't work with Attacks. I had to remove mine and return it. I was going by memory thinking I tried with the stockers as well and had an issue. Even changing the spline position it was binding on mine.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I just entered my VIN at the below website and it came up with this outstanding recall. Funny BMW never contacted me about this but I do my own servicing so it rarely sees a dealership. Have had no problems with the shifter though.

0023110000 RENEWING GEARBOX SHIFT LEVER

BMW Motorrad Australia

·
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
0023110000 RENEWING GEARBOX SHIFT LEVER

BMW Motorrad Australia
Not surprised. It should be for free if you take your bike, or you can go, provide your vin and registration and you might be able to get the part for free (I know one friend in US who did that). Not sure how it works in Rooland.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Not surprised. It should be for free if you take your bike, or you can go, provide your vin and registration and you might be able to get the part for free (I know one friend in US who did that). Not sure how it works in Rooland.
I rang the dealer a little earlier, they said just bring it in on Thursday and they'll do it while I wait. Might as well get them to do it on the way to work. Don't really want them to see my new tyre with massive chicken strips though

Easy...hopefully

181 - 185 of 185 Posts