BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has fat indicators too. Not LED. Rear are gone all together.
We don't get to have the LED signal lights straight out of the crate.
I kind of wonder if things weren't buffed out, and what couldn't be, were simply deleted.
"Nobody will notice" lol

·
4,590 Posts
Would consider for 14k shipped. I have a muffler lol

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Would consider for 14k shipped. I have a muffler lol
U should just buy mine.
$13,750 clean title,
Less than 5000 miles. Stock cast wheels and suspension.
I will have the Chinese bodywork professionally painted one solid color, including the mirrors, lower, hugger, tank surround, tank and badge holder. Leaning towards a deep dark burgundy. Plan to get it done in March, possibly sooner.
Whatever color I get the Chinese stuff painted, the repaired track bodywork will be painted to match.
The OEM wheels will be metallic silver/grey.

Will include full Spark exhaust, already installed, the rest of miscellaneous parts (including the "altered" OEM fairings) brand new MRA dark screen and 2015 BMW service manual disc. Whatever color it ends up, it won't look white trash or ghetto, going for better than OEM in appearance. Dunlop Q3's will be mounted, which have one full 20 minute track session + 1.5 of a lap. Brand new Pirelli Superbike pro slicks, (never mounted), moto-d adjustable digital tire warmers, (in hard case) and carbon swingarm covers (left side has built-in sprocket guard, to help prevent loss of toes).

Basically EVERYTHING I have for an s1000rr new/used will go with the bike.

·
4,590 Posts
@5150 Pops

That's a tempting deal. So many great deals out there. I'm waiting to test ride some of 2017 bikes (Gixxer, etc...). After that I'll figure out which route to go. But I'll keep your deal in mind.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
U should just buy mine.
$13,750 clean title,
Less than 5000 miles. Stock cast wheels and suspension.
I will have the Chinese bodywork professionally painted one solid color, including the mirrors, lower, hugger, tank surround, tank and badge holder. Leaning towards a deep dark burgundy. Plan to get it done in March, possibly sooner.
Whatever color I get the Chinese stuff painted, the repaired track bodywork will be painted to match.
The OEM wheels will be metallic silver/grey.

Will include full Spark exhaust, already installed, the rest of miscellaneous parts (including the "altered" OEM fairings) brand new MRA dark screen and 2015 BMW service manual disc. Whatever color it ends up, it won't look white trash or ghetto, going for better than OEM in appearance. Dunlop Q3's will be mounted, which have one full 20 minute track session + 1.5 of a lap. Brand new Pirelli Superbike pro slicks, (never mounted), moto-d adjustable digital tire warmers, (in hard case) and carbon swingarm covers (left side has built-in sprocket guard, to help prevent loss of toes).

Basically EVERYTHING I have for an s1000rr new/used will go with the bike.
I still think you should keep it. It's been for sale almost as long as Irelander's pipe. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still think you should keep it. It's been for sale almost as long as Irelander's pipe. :laugh:
Ugggghhh.
It was "double secret" off the market until Spring, when I would have it done and no longer talking about getting this or that done to it.

All of it has to go, mistakenly thought she would be bringing in Sugah Momma money by now....at the latest, unfortunately not so much, with 0 change in anything resembling near term.
Need to reevaluate position in life, and do something different, since long term planning has produced 0 results.

:grin2:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Ugggghhh.
It was "double secret" off the market until Spring, when I would have it done and no longer talking about getting this or that done to it.

All of it has to go, mistakenly thought she would be bringing in Sugah Momma money by now....at the latest, unfortunately not so much, with 0 change in anything resembling near term.
Need to reevaluate position in life, and do something different, since long term planning has produced 0 results.

:grin2:
It'll be OK. Keep riding that hustle bus, something will eventually shake lose

1 - 13 of 13 Posts