BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 BMW S1000RR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a 2014 s1000rr that had been wrecked but still would start and run but the neck of the frame was cracked so I bought another frame off Ebay and did the swap myself but now that it's done and all put back together when i turn the bike on the fuel pump doesn't prime and the abs light and the light above it are on and the check engine light is on. It'll crank but wont start I've done my research on the issue but nothing has been helpful hopefully you guys can give me a couple of ideas.

Also I don't have a gs911 but I ordered a obd2 adapter will be here .Monday so I can check the codes

·
Administrator
6,845 Posts
Fairly difficult to help without knowing what codes have been set, it could be so many small things. Have you checked the fuses, are all the connections fully seated properly?

·
Registered
2014 BMW S1000RR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fairly difficult to help without knowing what codes have been set, it could be so many small things. Have you checked the fuses, are all the connections fully seated properly?
Yes they're all good

·
Registered
2014 BMW S1000RR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they're all good
I forgot to mention I didn't hook the cables back up on either of the servos but the connector plugs are connected they both go through their cycles when i turn the key.

I installed a cat delete pipe on exhaust and a thread i read said you could do away with the exhaust servo if wanted.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Really?

·
Vendor
3,164 Posts
pretty sure he does not mean to connect the servo cables.. he is referring to connect the wiring harness connectors to the servos in the least, or not having the servo's plugged in so the ECU can at least see them will cause an engine light.

Best solution is RCK2 / HP Power kit which will add performance code, and resolve DTC errors associated with performance modifications.

The ABS and DTC light are supposed to on at Key ON, and even once it is started. These 2 lights go out once you roll forward 3-6 feet and the ECU is getting messages from the ABS module the VSS are working correctly.

The engine light can be the servos not plugged in, but it can be something else really important like the crankshaft sensor not plugged in.

So a GS911 is your best choice as it will allow calibration of the throttle bodies and the twist grip. Very important or your mode selector is not going to work.

Need more data on what the ECU is seeing as error codes to help futher.

·
Registered
2014 BMW S1000RR
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pretty sure he does not mean to connect the servo cables.. he is referring to connect the wiring harness connectors to the servos in the least, or not having the servo's plugged in so the ECU can at least see them will cause an engine light.

Best solution is RCK2 / HP Power kit which will add performance code, and resolve DTC errors associated with performance modifications.

The ABS and DTC light are supposed to on at Key ON, and even once it is started. These 2 lights go out once you roll forward 3-6 feet and the ECU is getting messages from the ABS module the VSS are working correctly.

The engine light can be the servos not plugged in, but it can be something else really important like the crankshaft sensor not plugged in.

So a GS911 is your best choice as it will allow calibration of the throttle bodies and the twist grip. Very important or your mode selector is not going to work.

Need more data on what the ECU is seeing as error codes to help futher.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts