BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my fairings back and installed from Andrew Swenson, still habe some own mounts and front fairing stay to get switched from a motoholders to something actually fits right but I'm liking the look a lot!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
Cool. I have a 2014 HP4 in Maryland. You planning on hitting Summit Point this summer? I'm curious about that garage and Ducati. Is it an elevated garage?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. I have a 2014 HP4 in Maryland. You planning on hitting Summit Point this summer? I'm curious about that garage and Ducati. Is it an elevated garage?
Nah it's not elevated, and Ducati is mine also. I'll be hitting summit and most of the tracks in the midtlantic region. I'm planning on doing as many days as physically possible lol

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best painter in the biz.
Yeah he's a beast and one of the hardest working guys in the industry. Put a ton of time planning out the design and tweaking it and emailed me his ideas constantly along the way. He'll be doing all of my bikes and I'm even gonna have him do my Ducati Sport1000.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Let me know when you guys plan on hitting summit. make my way out there sometimes. I should be there for some CCS events

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm headed to VIR monday Tuesday next week and then pittrace next weekend if anybody will be out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts