BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some $$$, either buy my Kawi or I'll sell my s1000rr, :)
Kidding aside this bike is the best combination of sport riding and touring. I purchased it with the intention of riding with my wife without getting bored in canyons, but she doesn't like riding and I'm mostly enjoying my S1k and Vrod.

It has 17k miles on it, all services done, never dropped, crashed or laid down, well maintained, title clean in my hand, brand new front tire (less than 50 miles, rear tire 90%, oil, oil filter, and air filter changed 1000 miles ago, bike needs nothing but a new rider.

This bike is surprisingly easy for city riding, (has extremely smooth throttle), it has plenty of storage area that can be easily removed. I really like the super smooth and super powerful throttle, it makes a perfect daily commute as well as weekend getaway.
Despite its powerful and sporty nature I was very surprised to see how low the insurance cost was.

This is ABS model including all the factory options (heated grips, traction control, linked braking...) and multiple upgrades including:

Sargent low seat (much more comfortable, and lower version, I can easily flat foot)
Kawasaki topbox (original Kawasaki matching color)
Radar and laser detector (wired and installed)
Camera (wired and installed)
California science Windshield (superior wind protection compared to original)
Engine guards
Headlight Protector lens (uninstalled but will include in sale)
Saddle bag liners (internal concours bags)
Cruise control (Throttle lock)
Two brothers slip on (Amazing sound and performance)
Tank grips
Padded hand grips (not installed, but included)
brake flashing module (for safety)
2 Helmet locks (attached to the rear)
3 lockable Ram mounts with key
Ram ball link connector (for additional camera)
Auxiliary front lights (better visibility both nights/day)
Air horn (much better sounding compared to original)
Battery tender connector
Heated gear extensions
Cellphone mount and charger
Garmin mount (just the mount, GPS not included)
Foot peg lowering kits for long cruising (not installed, but included)

I also have the owners manual and probably more stuff that can't remember at this moment.

Face to face transaction, $9400 OBO cash only.
If anyone wants a "not boring" bike which can easily carry a friend or significant other this is probably the best bike.

I tried to cover every details, but if I missed anything or if you need any more information please PM.

Note: This is not a beginner bike, but I'm sure anyone here can handle the bike with no problem.

Cheers.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts