BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would like to get this sold to open up opportunities for a newer bike. Open to offers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KBB suggested at $9,700 w/ double the miles.

This is a great deal, and new tires on top of that.

Open all weekend to show off the bike!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price dropped for to get this thing moved. Gorgeous bike, just time to try something new.

$9,000

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Having a tough time getting this bike sold so I can get into a RR :(

Price dropped and I'll extend the same offer that I did to the local Ducati club...If anyone can help find me a buyer I'll throw $100 their way. Not a huge incentive but it'll cover gas for a few weeks or drinks for the night, and you'll be helping out a fellow rider!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like I'll be trading in the 848 this weekend, but I'd rather sell the bike outright if possible.

Make me an offer and if it's better than what the dealer is asking it's yours.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got my s1000rr picked out but I have to get rid of the 848 first. Price dropped to save me the cost of a trailer that I'll need to bring it to trade in for the RR.

$8,400!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for the week!

Would love to have this thing sold and an RR in my hands for the long 4th weekend!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pick up my RR this weekend so the Ducati has to go and has been priced accordingly!

$8,000 firm

·
Registered
809 Posts
I would have considered this if you weren't so far away as I just bought a couple of 848's for me and the wife. GLWS! Free bump to get this guy into an S1000RR!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would have considered this if you weren't so far away as I just bought a couple of 848's for me and the wife. GLWS! Free bump to get this guy into an S1000RR!!!
Thanks for the kind words. Great bike, just wanted something different.

$8,000

available all weekend!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts