BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from the engine that seized. looking like sticky valves and major cam problems caused it, lower end rotated fine, so scrapping most parts, but thought there might some keepers. Name your price, not looking to get rich, just be nice to see someone get use out of these and a few bucks to offset loss is good. Let me know any questions, send me an offer for whatever you might want. 30 day money back guarantee sound fair?
  • set of alpha conrods. these were $2K for the set
  • pistons shown, but they're worn bad for 245 miles, won't sell as not ethical
  • STM clutch i have the full stack here, but i can sell just the STM kit or just the clutch disc pack
  • '10 throttle body assy, 8 injectors with barely 3000 miles, allegedly 'match tuned'?? worked on bike before seized
  • carbon fiber covers for front sprocket, clutch cover, timing cover
  • starter was working before engine seized
  • cam sensor replaced 245 miles ago
  • 2 knock sensors, replaced 245 miles ago

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DM'ed you on carbon parts.
received and answered.

Interested in STM ...i think my factory is about to crap out ...would this be a good street replacement ?
received and answered.

also, if anyone wants the engine case for an art project or decorative, i'd be happy to find a home for that too. It's the engine case of the fastest bike to ride coast to coast when i broke the record, so if i bite it one of these days, it might be worth a lot haha.

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
STM clutch and discs are sold and went out today as an update.

·
Registered
242 Posts
also, if anyone wants the engine case for an art project or decorative, i'd be happy to find a home for that too. It's the engine case of the fastest bike to ride coast to coast when i broke the record, so if i bite it one of these days, it might be worth a lot haha.
....you should autograph it! :)

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
....you should autograph it! :)
i like the way you think! actually it wasn't part of the bike when i did the ride, but all the parts i saved/changed that were installed when it became the fastest to cross America i've been selling as signed/numbered collector sets with copies of the book, movie, cd. some guys like them for man cave or desk pieces, so why not, right?

Reactions: ZZZ
1 - 7 of 7 Posts