BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title is wrong on total fitment, but Skapan has provided below the fitment for 10-14.

These came off a 2017 I brought. There is more carbon pieces on it, but these I did remove so far. They are damaged slightly. Need alot more double sided tape to attach would be my guess. One side piece is cracked, but it could be made to where it is not that noticeable. Other side has no cracks on the other visual part.

The backside connection points are broke off on both pieces, but, just add more double sided tape can resolve that.

Average pricing i see on these about $200. I would take $100 shipped to USA address on both.

Paypal ( friends/family payment ), Zelle, Cash App are all available options. Cash pickup DFW is good too.

·
Super Moderator
6,426 Posts
These parts will fit 2010-2014 only if you use the 2015+ ECU cover with them. Just an FYI to anyone that's interested.

·
Vendor
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available and here is more parts from same bike.

swingarm carbon small crack in right side from the Akra muffler dinging it. $100 ( shipping included 48 US States )

Hugger Carbon appears no damage $75 ( shipping included 48 US States )

Frame Rails left and Right.. One of the pieces has a small crack. I think it was the left side. $200 ( shipping included 48 US States )

·
Vendor
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess I will get some better pics of these K46 parts today.

·
Vendor
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are the swingarm and rear fender still available?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I am working with a couple of people on a sale of the items.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts