BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello prospective buyers,

Up for sale is a 2009 Yamaha WR250X. This bike is in great condition. It has 5232 miles. It is all stock with the exception of the following: Hel Performance front brake line, LED turn indicators both forward and rear, a tail tidy, bar-end mirrors, a Mighty Max Gel battery, and Michelin Anakee 2 dual sport tires(plenty of tread left).

Included with the bike is a set of Bridgestone Battleax BT090 street tires(practically new), the original mirrors, the original manuals that came with the bike new and two sets of keys. I have the title in hand.

The bike was serviced at the beginning of the season by Port Washington Yamaha. They did an inspection and determined that the only thing that the bike needed was to have the front forks rebuilt. That service was performed. This bike is good to go and needs nothing.

Perceptive individuals will notice that there are wet spots under the bike. That is water. I wanted to make sure she looked pretty if someone wanted to come visit her.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

The site is not letting me upload photos, it is saying that there is some type of error. Here is the craigslist ad with photos. I will try to get photos uploaded here ASAP. 2009 Yamaha WR250X

1 - 1 of 1 Posts