BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale 2007 Ducati 800 Super Sport The bike has roughly 20,00 miles on it. All the services are up to date and the bike has been maintained by Jake Hall at Jake Hall Custom Vintage in Asheville.

The bike is pretty much stock with the following additions. Termignoni exhaust and tune from Motorcycles of Charlotte. Ping pong paddle mirrors replaced with the carbon won's pictured with the integrated turn signals. We also replace the levers with Pazzo shorties and the primary pegs with some rizomas which are way less slippery than the factory pegs. It also has a clearwater billy jr. blazing auxiliary break light.

The suspension was set up for a 140 lb rider (my wife who now rides a '17RR) by Cogent Dynamics in Fairview NC

We're asking $4200 and would be willing to deliver and or meet 1/2 way with in a couple hundred miles of Asheville NC.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,631 Posts
+1 for Cogent Dynamics - they know how to set up a bike. Had my 2011 RR there for full Ohlins years ago. Great guys, they let me watch and even fed me lunch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts