BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sold - 2005 Tuono For Sale - Bay Area, CA

sold

Finally retired, so I'm selling my red 2005 Tuono. I am the original owner. Absolutely the world's best (and most fun) commute bike. After a couple years as my Sunday ride, it became the commuter. It has an Arrow Ti exhaust, Ohlins 30mm fork internals and 1-step stiffer rear shock spring, 16-44 gearing, frame and axle sliders, MRA windscreen and all the usual mods: air box muzzle removed, canisterectomy, crankcase-to-airbox vent rerouted, connectors soldered, as needed, Yamaha starter relay, etc.. Currently running Metzeler M7rr's. In 2010 (at 35k miles) got cutoff and went down. Enough cosmetic damage to be totaled (see right side photo), hence, salvage title. No frame or fork damage and repair work done at local Aprilia dealer. It got put right back into service as a commuter and now has 82k miles and still runs like a top. That Rotax motor is bullet-proof. Asking $1700. Located in Livermore, CA. If you ride to see it, I'll race you up Mines Rd to the The Junction and knock off $100 if you win.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts