BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW PRODUCT!! 2015-2016 Handheld now available for purchase on our online store!!

No more sending out your ECU to the shop. We will send you our custom handheld with custom mapping for you 15-16 S1000RR. You still get the same benefits and added power of the flash without any downtime to your bike!

-If you're a new customer, use this link:
https://brentuningmoto.com/product/2015-2016-bmw-s1000rr-handheld-tuner-stage-1/

-If you're an existing customer that wants to upgrade to the latest flash with the handheld, use this link: https://brentuningmoto.com/product/2015-2016-bmw-s1000rr-handheld-tuner-for-existing-customers/

-If you'd like the AlphaN upgrade as well as the handheld, use this link: https://brentuningmoto.com/product/2010-2014-bmw-s1000rr-alphan-upgrade/

·
Vendor
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats the normal hp the handheld brings you up to? with alpha add on?
Usually on pump gas around a 9% power gain and 7% torque gain. Add 10+whp on top of that for MR12. AlphaN has a little more power, nothing crazy but unlocks a lot. If you click the link you can see descriptions for the products.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
2016 BMW s1000rr

Bren, I have the Powergate handheld from 2014 s1000rr (unmarried from that bike) I was originally interested in 2015-2016 BMW S1000RR AlphaN “All In” Package which included (bench ECU flash, IAT and Sprint filter). Will I get the same horsepower using the Powergate handheld AlphaN with IAT and Sprint filter vs bench flash? What is the process to upgrade my Powergate? Also I'm installing Arrow EVO (shorty) full exhaust running 93 octane pump gas.

·
Registered
833 Posts
NEW PRODUCT!! 2015-2016 Handheld now available for purchase on our online store!!

No more sending out your ECU to the shop. We will send you our custom handheld with custom mapping for you 15-16 S1000RR. You still get the same benefits and added power of the flash without any downtime to your bike!

-If you're a new customer, use this link:
https://brentuningmoto.com/product/2015-2016-bmw-s1000rr-handheld-tuner-stage-1/

-If you're an existing customer that wants to upgrade to the latest flash with the handheld, use this link: https://brentuningmoto.com/product/2015-2016-bmw-s1000rr-handheld-tuner-for-existing-customers/

-If you'd like the AlphaN upgrade as well as the handheld, use this link: https://brentuningmoto.com/product/2010-2014-bmw-s1000rr-alphan-upgrade/

Sounds very interesting. If you go back to the stock map with the handheld, would dealer be able to see the ECU was previously tuned or overwritten?

·
Vendor
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is a GS-911 required with the handheld tuner?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Good to have but not required.

Will you be offering the handheld for the 17-18 model anytime soon?
No ETA on that.

Sounds very interesting. If you go back to the stock map with the handheld, would dealer be able to see the ECU was previously tuned or overwritten?
Yes back to stock any time. Dealer can tell about extended revs (over rev) only other than that undetectable.

Chris

·
Registered
736 Posts
Chris, I have a question...and yes, sorry for being a little off-topic!

I'm using your Alpha N tune with my '16 (IAT, Filter, Tune, Stock Header, Akro Can)... Along with the Torco Fuel additive that you recommend (16oz per 5 Gal 93 Super Unleaded). I've noticed a different color residue remaining in my exhaust, and am wondering if you can comment?

Here's a pic...after a long trackday weekend and before washing...

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
I just bought the AlphaN tune as well, but sent my ECU in, so are you saying I could have gotten the hand held unit for the same price, and not needed to send mine in?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Chris, I have a question...and yes, sorry for being a little off-topic!

I'm using your Alpha N tune with my '16 (IAT, Filter, Tune, Stock Header, Akro Can)... Along with the Torco Fuel additive that you recommend (16oz per 5 Gal 93 Super Unleaded). I've noticed a different color residue remaining in my exhaust, and am wondering if you can comment?

Here's a pic...after a long trackday weekend and before washing...

I've got the same setup and also using Torco and my exhaust looks just like that. Somebody asked why my exhaust is rusting out. I would love to know why it's turning orange as well, hope that's not a sign of something bad happening.

·
Vendor
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got the same setup and also using Torco and my exhaust looks just like that. Somebody asked why my exhaust is rusting out. I would love to know why it's turning orange as well, hope that's not a sign of something bad happening.
Very typical look for octane booster

·
Vendor
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just bought the AlphaN tune as well, but sent my ECU in, so are you saying I could have gotten the hand held unit for the same price, and not needed to send mine in?
They are not the same price

·
Vendor
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
137 Posts
is the map loaded specific for your setup or are you able to adjust variables such as exhaust? i have a racefit black now and i am debating on switching to a long can. i was going to go the power commander route but its close to the same with a custom map written for it price wise.

·
Vendor
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The handheld unit for the AlphaN flash
We added drop down features now. Have you seen it lately?

is the map loaded specific for your setup or are you able to adjust variables such as exhaust? i have a racefit black now and i am debating on switching to a long can. i was going to go the power commander route but its close to the same with a custom map written for it price wise.
As soon as you make your purchase, you will be contacted to list your mods so we can provide you with the best mapping possible. This mapping will be specific to YOUR set of mods alone.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts