BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Sprint P08 P16 Air Filters Group Buy!

8K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 · (Edited)

If you were looking to get a performance filter for your S1000RR / HP4 / S1000R / S1000XR now is the time!

Looking for a quick turn around, the group buy will close on August 1st, 2016.

For those who aren't familiar with Sprint filters, they are an Italian company who has been in business of making air filters since the 1950's.

The P08 uses a proprietary polyester material that delivers efficient filtration meaning more air while being able to catch more dust particles than cotton filters.

P08 is for street and track use.
P16 is strictly for track use.

The filters are dry filters, meaning no oils or chemicals are needed to be sprayed on the filters. Cleaning is super easy, just blow it with compressed air, and if you take proper care, it'll be the last filter you've ever bought for your bike.

Sprint Filter is Official Supplier of the Yamaha Official Stock Team and Trasimeno Team in the 2016 FIM Superstock 1000 Cup.

Pricing and How-To Order Through the Group Buy

We can not publicly disclose the group buy pricing due to advertised priced restrictions, simply follow the link below, add the filter to your cart and use the discount code GBS1K16 at checkout to see the group buy pricing.

You can then place your orders as a part of the group buy directly from our website. Make sure your shipping addresses are correct.

Sprint P08 Filter For S1000RR / S1000R / S1000XR / HP4 : https://www.motomillion.com/product...nce-air-filter-for-s1000rr-hp4-s1000r-s1000xr

Sprint P16 Race Only Filter For S1000RR / S1000R / S1000XR / HP4 : https://www.motomillion.com/product...nce-air-filter-for-s1000rr-hp4-s1000r-s1000xr

When will I receive my filter?

For S1000RR's the delivery date has been pushed to first week of September.

I have another bike or my friend has another bike:

We are currently working on adding the rest of the filters on our site, you are welcome to share this group buy with friends. To view the full line up of the Sprint Filters that are available through the group buy click here.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me.

:nerd:​

See less See more
#4 ·
perfect timing...

In

#5 ·

If you were looking to get a performance filter for your S1000RR / HP4 / S1000R / S1000XR now is the time!

Looking for a quick turn around, the group buy will close on August 1st, 2016.

For those who aren't familiar with Sprint filters, they are an Italian company who has been in business of making air filters since the 1950's.

The P08 uses a proprietary polyester material that delivers efficient filtration meaning more air while being able to catch more dust particles than cotton filters.

P08 is for street and track use.
P16 is strictly for track use.

The filters are dry filters, meaning no oils or chemicals are needed to be sprayed on the filters. Cleaning is super easy, just blow it with compressed air, and if you take proper care, it'll be the last filter you've ever bought for your bike.

Sprint Filter is Official Supplier of the Yamaha Official Stock Team and Trasimeno Team in the 2016 FIM Superstock 1000 Cup.

Pricing and How-To Order Through the Group Buy

We can not publicly disclose the group buy pricing due to advertised priced restrictions, simply follow the link below, add the filter to your cart and use the discount code GBS1K16 at checkout to see the group buy pricing.

You can then place your orders as a part of the group buy directly from our website. Make sure your shipping addresses are correct.

Sprint P08 Filter For S1000RR / S1000R / S1000XR / HP4 : https://www.motomillion.com/product...nce-air-filter-for-s1000rr-hp4-s1000r-s1000xr

Sprint P16 Race Only Filter For S1000RR / S1000R / S1000XR / HP4 : https://www.motomillion.com/product...nce-air-filter-for-s1000rr-hp4-s1000r-s1000xr

When will I receive my filter?

Everyone within the USA should have their filters delivered by Saturday August 6th.

I have another bike or my friend has another bike:

We are currently working on adding the rest of the filters on our site, you are welcome to share this group buy with friends. To view the full line up of the Sprint Filters that are available through the group buy click here.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me.

:nerd:​

Link doesn't work.

#10 ·
This is the exact type of filter you'd want in conditions like that. It'll catch dirt, easily cleaned with compressed air, and on top of it all it will still provide great air flow.

Because greater air flow doesn't always mean letting more dust in the engine, and here is what I mean by that:

This video gives you an idea of the superiority Sprint has over any other filter, given that they have their own proprietary material they use.

The filters are known to allow high air flow while catching as much particles as possible.

This is a fairly new air flow test done : https://neoriders.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/motorcycle-air-filter-test/

But a quote to note is "the Sprint and its P08 material offers the juiciest route for air, which is a surprise given how small the perforations are in the Sprint’s element."

Smaller perforations and higher air flow, this translates to more particles being caught by the filter while allowing maximum air flow.

#14 ·
Hey guys! @MotoMillion don't mean to go too far off topic. I already have race fit exhaust slip on. If I add the sprint p08 will that throw my AFR into a range were my ecu may not compensate and let the bike run lean? I plan on getting PC5 and tune eventually but can't right now. I don't want this purchase + race fit slip on to force pcv and tune right now. Do you understand what I mean? Thanks for any opinions

#15 ·
There was a thread here showing some dyno results, and with a slip on and the sprint filters they still recorded noticeable power gains, it will still work and give you power. With a tune you will see even more power gains.

#19 · (Edited)
So there is a little issue guys.

They just called and pushed the delivery date for the S1000RR filters to end of August. Everyone who has joined the group buy should have an email in their email from us.

For those who do not wish to wait, please let us know we can issue you a full refund. The group buy will still run only till August 1st.

#27 ·
I run a datalogger on the car to keep track of AFR, MAF, IAT and other various inputs from the ECU that aren't visible by stock cluster. Does the GS tool thing act as a datalogger with those parameters? I'd be curious to see the difference although I'd expect not enough of an air influx change to lean out the bike.

#30 ·
Here is a quick little update.

Everyone should have had an email with their tracking numbers this morning.

The tracking numbers will go live on Thursday the 18th by 9PM EST

All orders that are placed from the USA will be delivered at your door by Saturday :nerd:

If you missed out on the group buy, you can still use the forum promo code S1000RRFORUM-Q3 at checkout and save a little on the best aftermarket filter available for your S1000RR!

#33 · (Edited)
Moto Million Thanks for the Group Buy .. Recived mine yesterday . Installed and tested back and forth to work today .. I have 33 K personal miles on this bike and it definetly feels like I got some more Juice using the New Sprint Filter ..Thanks !!!!

#35 ·
No wait, they are in stock, orders ship out 6 days a week minutes within orders are placed as per usual.

Lots of P08 and P16's in stock. P08 street use, P16 track only.

https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr/air-filters

:nerd:

It'll be delivered to you within 2 business days, some remote locations are 3 business days.

#38 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.