BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Stolen in Naples, FL: 2014 S1000RR White/Gray

4K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  H-2 CHARLIE 
#1 ·
Not the greatest way to join the forum. Bike was stolen this morning in Naples, FL.

Model: 2014 BMW S1000RR
Color: White/Gray
VIN #: WB1053404EZL19236
Tag: FL - S5005S

I've had the bike for two years, it was parked outside right next to my car. Had a disk lock on it as well.

Already filed police report, and contacted insurance. Gotta wait two weeks to see if the bike can be recovered before moving forward.

The worst part is that just yesterday I ordered my Brock's exhaust to put on it and it gets stolen this morning! I'm so upset at the situation, this thing is my baby!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
There's some small scratches on the fuel cap, two small nicks in the paint on the tank. Scratches on the tail part right next to the seat on the left side. There's a small nick from a rock under the right headlight.

I know my bike like the back of my hand but none of that stuff helps to identify it from a distance. :( Plus the color scheme for that year isn't very common. I've only seen a few white/gray ones and that's been online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.